What's new

Chefs flavours oneshot wonders- I've been missing out!

Thanks mate :).

I get a bit confused now the TPD has happened, stocked up on lots of nicotine before the deadline, but I always thought as bottle shots and one shots as the ones you added the 10ML bottle of nic too.

As I had all the other bits I tended to stay away from them, but at that price and seeing as I can mix how I want they seem a good deal.

You should have a look at our Starter Kit. Comes with everything you need to get going with DIY mixing! You've already got the Nic, we'll supply the rest! :14:

www.thebrewsbros.co.uk

@The Brews Bros glad to see you keep pg/vg separate in those starter kits. Bloody nightmare advising people who have bought pg/vg base mix & they can't get their desired ratio because they haven't researched properly :banghead:.

You should have a look at our Starter Kit. Comes with everything you need to get going with DIY mixing! You've already got the Nic, we'll supply the rest! :14:

www.thebrewsbros.co.uk
Thanks mate, but I already have 2 litres of VG and PG I'm using, I have been DIY since pretty much day one (A few years ago). I stocked up on 2 litres of 72MG nicotine as well before the TPD, I meant I get confused with the shots that are around now.

I will definitely keep you in mind for future orders of PG and VG though :), and a few of your flavours I want to try out mixing.

EDIT: Bloody hell, only £11.49 for 5 LITRES of VG? I will definitely use your store!

Last edited:

www.thebrewsbros.co.uk
Sorry to double post, but I was just looking and saw it's only £11.49 for 5 LITRES of VG! I will definitely use your store in the future, I was paying that for 2 litres before!

EDIT: God, and just £2.59 for 500ML of PG? Are those prices right?

Absolutely! We believe in honest pricing. Our delivery charges are sometimes a bit higher but we don't bury it in the product!

Prices will fluctuate slightly but will always be reasonable.

Back
Top Bottom