What's new

Can i have your input please?

Fogman

Postman
Hi everyone, im wanting to make both a jam fohnut flavour and a cupcake with buttercream and hundreds of thousands on top (i know specific right?). I did find a jam dohnut recipe on this forum but it says to use cupcake world jam but couldnt find and on the web so was wondering whats your favourite strawberry jam concentrate? Im also wondering wha brand youd recommend for buttercream frosting? Thank you

Looking at a few recipes and a lot seem to have concentrayes that have acetoin eyc in them, are there places that provide acetoin , diacetyl etc free concentrates?

Looking at a few recipes and a lot seem to have concentrayes that have acetoin eyc in them, are there places that provide acetoin , diacetyl etc free concentrates?
Yeah they will be but nowhere near as tasty and the amounts your taking in from 5% of a concentrate is nothing to the exhaust fumes your breathing in on the morning commute so why worry? But if you are worried then check out the DX range from TFA or the capella V2 lot, other than that then you will need to check each flavour on the manufacturer data sheets (which is not worth the time)

Yeah they will be but nowhere near as tasty and the amounts your taking in from 5% of a concentrate is nothing to the exhaust fumes your breathing in on the morning commute so why worry? But if you are worried then check out the DX range from TFA or the capella V2 lot, other than that then you will need to check each flavour on the manufacturer data sheets (which is not worth the time)

Yeh i wasnt aware thwt they would taste not as good to be honest, but this is why i asked about them coz i was hoping you guys would havd more exoerience using them so thought id ask before buying anything

Yeh i wasnt aware thwt they would taste not as good to be honest, but this is why i asked about them coz i was hoping you guys would havd more exoerience using them so thought id ask before buying anything
Good shout asking first mate [emoji4] shows your doing a lot of research into your new found hobby and I'm sure in no time at all you will be mixing like a pro [emoji6] some people avoid all the nasties most on here choose to ignore them on account of them still been better than smoking so they is no right or wrong way to make your own, me and ripple would prefer tasty vaping over any harm the lowest % of nasties will cause in eliquid but on the other hand we have apes like @Tazz who go out of there way to make sure there liquid contains nothing nasty so my advice would be research into every concentrate and check the risk to you before you choose to use it that way your mind will be at ease and you can silence them doubts [emoji6]

Good shout asking first mate [emoji4] shows your doing a lot of research into your new found hobby and I'm sure in no time at all you will be mixing like a pro [emoji6] some people avoid all the nasties most on here choose to ignore them on account of them still been better than smoking so they is no right or wrong way to make your own, me and ripple would prefer tasty vaping over any harm the lowest % of nasties will cause in eliquid but on the other hand we have apes like @Tazz who go out of there way to make sure there liquid contains nothing nasty so my advice would be research into every concentrate and check the risk to you before you choose to use it that way your mind will be at ease and you can silence them doubts [emoji6]

Exactly my thinking mate, its really just so i know im getting thr least amount of chemicals as possibld i suppose. If i never mix with the v1's then at least i wont know what im missing ;)
I enjoy alot of vaoes that are sold in shortfills so if they can make it without the smsll amount if nasties at least ive got hope of making a banger

Back
Top Bottom