What's new

Blueberry

Aaron1983

Postman
Hi was looking to make 70vg 30pg mix with 3 nicotine and use blueberry (tfcc) could any one help as only made one juice befor and was not right

A blueberry I highly recommend is Flavor West Blueberry mixed with Flavour Art Bilberry.
I tend to go for a 8% blueberry with 1% bilberry works really good together.

A blueberry I highly recommend is Flavor West Blueberry mixed with Flavour Art Bilberry.
I tend to go for a 8% blueberry with 1% bilberry works really good together.

Yup FW is a great blueberry, I normally use it at 5% with 2% TFA blueberry xtra and 0.5 FA Bilberry (any more and it starts to take over for me). In saying that blueberries are hard one to nail down so always tweaking...

Yup FW is a great blueberry, I normally use it at 5% with 2% TFA blueberry xtra and 0.5 FA Bilberry (any more and it starts to take over for me). In saying that blueberries are hard one to nail down so always tweaking...
Couldn't agree more.
To my tastes the FA bilberry is a very true to life tart blueberry taste that really compliments the sweetness of any blueberry concentrate with FW having the most flavoursome. I can understand why some feel it can take over but with the 8% blueberry it seems to sit really well in the mix.
Probably one of the hardest flavours to conquer IMHO

Back
Top Bottom