What's new

Blackfire, need guidance.

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
Well, thats not half bad, just goes to show a lot of it's down to getting the percentages right. I think you're reight about the glory, need to swap that out with another tobacco.

You tried the Tabac DNB ? Wondering if that'd be better than the Glory.

You tried the Tabac DNB ? Wondering if that'd be better than the Glory.

DNB is great, but it’s more of an additive, to give a kind of smoky/dirty/ashy note. Not sure how it would do as the main tobacco in your mix. But it’s definitely worth adding and I think it would definitely add something to your mix. If you pick up that and also the virginia absolute and go for the ratio of them I mentioned above I think you’ll be on to a winner for sure.

I might even mix this up tomorrow if I have a spare 10 mins. I’ll probably go 2% caramel, 3% virginia and drops/10ml of dnb and black fire.

It must be the same stuff, aye. I don’t see it described anywhere else as tabac dnb, though, even on their own website.

http://www.inawerawinkel.com/E-AROMA-TOBACCO-DNB-FLAVOUR-10-ml/1054/?i=en

It’s intended as a mixer to add fag/smoke to tobacco flavours. dnb stands for dirty neutral base.

I see somebody on vapable left a review saying they’d been puffing it at 10%, I really wouldn’t recommend doing that. I can only imagine it tastes like eating a half smoked fag. It’s pretty strong, I think most people using it would be using it at the very most 1% and in a mix.

It would be great for your blend, but at a very low amount and with another tobacco to provide the actual flavour, if you get what I mean.

Yeah, this is all a bit confusing now, I'm really looking for a non-sweet tobacco.

I've added a few tobacco's to the basket, we'll see how it all boils down next week when it arrives, LOL. Cheers for the help so far :)

Ahh shit, more complication. I'll hold off on the order till tomorrow then, I better go spend some time with the good lady.

My cart, thus far, looks like this...

Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 8.25.39 pm.png

Ignore the minty stuff, it's for another mix I already have nailed down.

Back
Top Bottom