What's new

Blackfire, need guidance.

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
I would suggest 3% caramel, 1 drop/10ml black fire (at the most), then whatever tobacco you are adding. You can go higher than that with the caramel, though.

OK, I'll adjust and wash this hogwash out, I suspect it's not going to get any better, LOL

I've got Tabsc DNB Inawera and FW Butterscotch Ripple in my basket too, LOL. I'll hold off on this tho for now before purchase.

I'm away to grab next doors cat to lick its arse to try and get rid of this taste, bleeeehhhh!!

The glory might not be doing much at 0.5%. I have a bottle at 3% and it’s about right for me. Peanuts with a hint of tobacco. I think at 0.5 only the peanut will come through.

Are you ordering from chef’s? If so as well as the dnb I’d add a bottle of the virginia absolute. 3% virginia absolute, 2 drops per 10ml dnb and 1 drop per 20ml black fire will do your tobacco base.

OK, I redid the mix, 5% caramel, 3% glory and one drop of black fire in the 10ml mix, different animal, but a bit sweet for me.

Actually, it vapes a heck of a lot better than it knuckle tests.

In that case I’d suggest the caramel at 3% and you just need to sort a tobacco base.

The glory is a bit sweet as well, see. It’s sort of like peanut ry4 on it’s own. It’s worth mixing up a 3% tester solo, you might like it.

I think the fa caramelnis really good. It’s very clean and just tastes like caramel. Others I’ve tried always have weird off tastes going on. For that reason, it’s great for mixing.

Back
Top Bottom