What's new

Blackfire, need guidance.

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
Yeah, I hear you, as I said, I just have to do something and start somewhere. It's all kinda complicated and trying to identify sources for the ingredients isn't as straight forward as I'd initially hoped. No doubt it'll all become a bit clearer as I progress. Is there a source for NET base tobacco flavours?

I’ve been using the inawera tobacco absolutes and dirty neutral blend, and best cig black mamba and sultan lately. The absolutes are a bit different from an net, milder and a good background tobacco base for blending. They aren’t at all harsh.

I can see I'm going to end up with a fair collection of flavourings, do they keep a fair while?

They do, I have a few that have passed their sell by date and seem to be fine.

FW Butterscotch Ripple is what I would use, I love that stuff..... and based on what Domejunky said.

Well, that tastes like arse, will leave it a week and see if it morphs into something more pleasant.

What % did you mix them at @John R ? The black fire is very strong. 1 drop per 10ml is all that you need. Any more and the vapour will taste like a wood burning stove.

Back
Top Bottom