What's new

Blackfire, need guidance.

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
The caramel is currently at 5%, I'll try the next batch at 7 and see how that is.

that's with a tobacco? or on it's own?

It could just be that the tobacco is so aggressive you'll never taste the caramel through it. Have you tried vaping it on it's own or reducing the tobacco?

Yup, one day it'll all settle down again for me too. Just having a bit of fun with some mixing.

EDIT: Yes, I have Glory in it too at 3%. I ordered some others to experiment with the end flavour some more.

See, it is quite subjective. I find the fa caramel to be the best one, those two that @Simon G mentioned are not bad, but I find they are a bit muddy, if that makes sense. For me the fa is a very clean and well defined caramel flavour. Then @domejunky has recommended the dx one, but simon thinks it tastes like piss. It all depends on the tastebuds and expectations to some degree.

As far as steeping, you will notice a difference with the fa caramel for sure. You can puff it straight away but it improves over the first couple of weeks. Even more so with their butterscotch. I think that comes down to the specific flavour molecules they are using in the concentrates, whether it needs a steep or not.

TFA caramel ( original) is good, but not sure it would be as good as the FA caramel with blackfire. Caramel ( original) works best with ry4 double and vanilla's.

I’m almost 100% certain that it’s just FA caramel in blackfire. My first thought puffing it, was “ah, FA caramel with smoke added”.

Ohhhh, not a bullseye, but goddamn close. 7% FA Caramel, drop of FA Black Fire and 5% Fa Western is luvvery, happy bunny tonight. :)

Ohhhh, not a bullseye, but goddamn close. 7% FA Caramel, drop of FA Black Fire and 5% Fa Western is luvvery, happy bunny tonight. :)

Interesting, that 5% added western, I find western usually overpowers everything, even at 1 or 2%, how long has that mix been steeping?

I’m almost 100% certain that it’s just FA caramel in blackfire. My first thought puffing it, was “ah, FA caramel with smoke added”.

That was my thought when I first vaped it, I find rather bizarrely that bestcig stuff, esp. the blackfire is better as a shake and vape, weird.

how long has that mix been steeping?

It's been steeping for a grand total of roughly 2 hours, LOL. I was just curious, the rest of the tester has been left to do its thing.

Never tried western, but some tobaccos change wildly over time. FA latakia for example starts out mild but over time continues to get stronger until it overpowers everything and goes strangely bitter. It’s great at less that 0.5% but any more and it will end up out of control.

Back
Top Bottom