What's new

Best Stand Alone Concentrates

Ive tried a few from chefs vapour such as....

Donut King.... Absolutely delicious mixed at 20% steeped for three weeks. Usually out of stock but I can see why
[emoji294]️[emoji294]️[emoji294]️[emoji294]️[emoji294]️ five stars!!!

Uni milk.... I read great reviews of this one so decided to order some. Mixed at 20%... Very strange smell once first mixed let it steep for a month and it's another winner... I believe it's a clone of unicorn milk which I've never tried so couldn't tell you how close it is but it's a creamy sweet vape with a hint of strawberry on the exhale.
[emoji294]️[emoji294]️[emoji294]️[emoji294]️[emoji294]️

Mighty melons... Again mixed at 20% steeped for a week... It's ok when you start vaping the stuff but the flavour soon fades and tasted of nothing after an hour or so. Didn't keep me interested for long enough so I gave it away to a few pals at work and they had the same problem with it.
[emoji294]️

Also a couple of T- juice

Red astire... Mixed at 20% steeped for a week.... Loved it an easy adv for me and it's something for all the Heisenberg lovers out there to try. I'm now mixing it for a few family and friends they can't get enough.
[emoji294]️[emoji294]️[emoji294]️[emoji294]️[emoji294]️

Clara T.... Similar to red astire but not quite as good in my option.... It's decent though and worth taking a punt on.
[emoji294]️[emoji294]️[emoji294]️

Great thread by the way. Gives people an idea of good concentrates before spending there hard earned money on them.

I've got some Heisenblag from vapours r us on the way and a couple more from chefs steeping at the minute. I'll post my findings once tried.

FA Cornish Cream Tea 15%

Very nice heavy clotted creamy scone with the strawberry quite subtle but still enough there.
Okay shake and vape but much better after a couple weeks.

Excellent one shot this is and can't recommend it enough.

Chefs Vapour 'Spotted Dick and Custard'. :drool:

Nice, I made it at about 10% and left to ripen for about a month and it is not too bad.
Not a very strong custard, and not too cakey but just a lovely wee hint of sweet spice.
More is getting ordered.

T-Juice - Cubana 15% tastes like a really nice cigar, chocolate inhale strong cuba havana on the out -great in a genny

FA Cornish Cream Tea 15%

Very nice heavy clotted creamy scone with the strawberry quite subtle but still enough there.
Okay shake and vape but much better after a couple weeks.

Excellent one shot this is and can't recommend it enough.

Ooh I may have to get involved in a bit of this!

Vampire Vape: Attraction
One of the ones I'm using as my ADV, mixed at the reccomended 15% 50/50 it's good to go but really settles down after a couple of days Quite a powerful flavour, mentholly and astringent

T-Juice: Clara T
A lighter slightly sweeter version of Red Astaire not so Aniseed / Liqourice as Red Astaire - another One I use as my ADV, mixed at the reccomended 15% 50/50 it's good to go but really settles down after a couple of days just like the Attraction.

Moved away from one shots a good while ago (still class myself as a newbie at all this), as they were not doing much for me personally. I mixed a very simple custard which I really enjoyed and then added other flavours to small samples, some of which worked, some that didn't. I now mostly mix from tried and tested recipes and I've starting finding some real good ones, ones I can vape all day too.

Thanks for posting that up.

Back
Top Bottom