What's new

Best Stand Alone Concentrates

mrbls

Initiate
Right guys i decided to Review as many pre made one shot concentrates as i can from different vendors so that everyone can get an idea of what they are getting before they buy..feel free to add more

Vampire Vapes Applelicious
Mixed at 16%
This is a sour apple like a candy apple, as a standalone its not very nice, shake and vape was to overpowering after a steep it drops down a bit but is still not a very nice standalone vape.

Vampire Vapes Strawberry Milkshake
Mixed at 16%
This is not that bad after a steep as a shake and vape its just a very strong strawberry however steep for a couple weeks and the strawberry is more settled and you get a slight milkyness, its rather like strawberry nesquik....not a bad vape

Vampire Vapes Tropical
Mixed at 16%
No No No....Shake and vape and steeped the juice is the same and its not plesant, to me its not tropical its just peach and not a nice one.....sorry vampire this one needs work.

Vampire Vape Blackcurrant
Mixed at (You guessed it) 16%
For me when you get the right batch its one of the best blackcurrant vapes on the market, its like a blackcurrant chewit.....nice

Vampire Vape Creme Anglais
Mixed at 16%
Im a custard fan so this interested me, after a long long steep i was dissapointed hardly no flavour and compared to other cheaper custards this doesnt hold up.....If your a custard fan this is not for you.

Vampire Vapes Rhubarb & Custard
Mixed at 16%
Spot on just like the sweets they really nailed this flavour not to harsh just right....very nice different vape

Vampire Vapes Pear Drops
Mixed at 16%
I keep a tank with just this in it and it works get as a pallet refresher....very flavoursome and just like the sweets....another very good job

Vampire Vapes Cherry Lips
Mixed at 16%
I love cherry drops and the thought of a cherry vape got me excited....however this was dissapointing, not a nice vape oh and wheres the cherrys? I cant blame vampire on this one as i dont know anyone that has nailed the cherry drop saga......the mission continues

Bluestar Eliquids Cherry Bakewell Tart
Mixed at 16 %
As i said im a cherry fan so this sounded nice.....only place this went was in the bin is nasty...nice smell tho

Darkstar Vapour One Shot Custard
Mixed at 16%
I have tried so many custards from My Favs ( Devilicous) right down to the overpriced (Grants) however this concentrate was very nice, its very cheap but tastes very nice but lets not dress it up its just a bottle of Capellas Custard V1. Still the nuts tho

Have a few Chefs Vapour one shots coming so will review them soon feel free to add you experiences.

Vape on

Good post,

Vamp Vape Pinkman:
20% lovely stuff it reminds me of a strawberry starburst but with a hint of something else shake and vape does improve slightly with week steep.

Vamp Toes tried this at 15% and 20% nothing like vimto i thought it was nasty even with steep.

Fat Gob Vamp Vape again 15 and 20% tastes nothing like a gob stopper hada really strange stale powdery taste.

Dusk from Vamp Vape.
Ugh tried 15 and 20% and it doesn't resemble pink lemonade at all.

Heisenberg vamp vape very nice at 20% but i dont like menthol but i mix it for my mates they have 100's of mls from me they love it.

Strawberry Candy Flavor Junky:
Tried at several %'s and nasty on its own the strawberry is very artificial with an unpleasant mask.

I could write loads here I have tried about 50 different flavours and struggled to find one.

Pinkman is just amazing I've stopped wasting money on different flavours.

My only other success was mixing pear drops from vapable with jelly babies from Big juice 9% of each flavour and it was lovely.

Doughnut King - Chefs Vapour at 20% - Delicious ADV, custardy, sweet iced doughnut. Grab it when you can.

Chefs - oneshot wonder - Sugar Bear, mixed at 17%, This one is a clone of sugardrizzle and is a very enjoyable adv, not an exact replica of the cutwood classic, but close enough. (If you have never tried it, imagine a Cinnamon danish swirl with cream). Just adding a little sweetener would get it there I think. I would say it needs about a week to steep and at least a few hours breathe. have made up about 300Ml of this stuff and have been getting through it at a fairly speedy rate of knots.

TMB notes snake oil- mixed at 20% 80/20 with a little sucralose, shake and vape...... lemon toilet cleaner after one month steep...........lemon toilet cleaner thats been stood for a month

TMB notes Killer Custard- only normally use Cap V1 mixed at 20% with sucralose 10 days in very eggy and neither creamy nor sweet the V1 pisses all over it

Really like T-juice Black and Blue.
Normally mix at 15%.
For me, it's a predominantly black fruit flavour with a nice aniseed and small menthol hit.
Smooth vape, gives quite a lot of vapour.

Darkstar one shot fruit loops, I love stuff. Good at 15% but also good at 20/25%. I add a little cream, great flavour. I've also added blue raspberry 10% each and great flavour. For me this concentrate keeps giving. If you've tried flawless game over its a very close flavour

Id have to agree most of vv's concentrates are nasty and sour agree with tropical island and vamp toes the berries is the same and the grape ...sour. their attraction is nice though.
Just got 3 from chefs the doughnut king (glad to hear thats good) welsh custard and caramel cappuccino all are smelling great but not tried them yet.
Vapours r us heisenblag is a nice cheap alternative to the vv option.
From tjuice I like red astaire,black n blue,colonel custard.
Everything liquid do a decent alternative to red astaire needs a longer steep for the menthol to calm down its more of a blueberry flavour hence the name blue affair.
Big juice uk seem decent only tried a few but have been nice tizer,dragon fruit,blueberry and spearmint.

Back
Top Bottom