What's new

Anyone want to help with this tobacco I'm working on?

No didn't mean to.
It's difficult discussing tobacco's tbh because some numb nut invented RY4 and a lot of people think thats what a vape tobacco should be.
Seeing as you were looking at caramel i wrongly got the impression thats the way you were going with it.
That commercial cigarette sounds good to me :drool:

yeah, I get you... totally.

This is something else I'm working on, it's dry and nutty.... like a nutty rolly, defo not RY4. :D Native is like 'American Spirit' rolly baccy. Red Burly is nutty with a bit of ash and a touch of spice. Kentucky is medium ashy too. I've vaped 30ml of it, but I keep wondering about adding stuff.. I don't know when to stop!

crusher.jpg

I've vaped 30ml of it, but I keep wondering about adding stuff.. I don't know when to stop!

When i feel like this about a recipie i tend to leave it.
Might make some slight adjustments over time but if it tasted good and vapes good already then generally it stays as it is and kind of treat it as a base.
Then it's good to experiment each time i mix it by subbing just one flavour for one of the same strength to see if i like the difference.

When i feel like this about a recipie i tend to leave it.
Might make some slight adjustments over time but if it tasted good and vapes good already then generally it stays as it is and kind of treat it as a base.
Then it's good to experiment each time i mix it by subbing just one flavour for one of the same strength to see if i like the difference.

That's a good way to look at it.

I think my problem is I like sweet stuff too... so I'll be vaping some creamy nutty dessert, then when I switch to the tobacco it tastes really dry and I keep wanting to add caramel or something... but after a while I get used to it and I think it's perfect.

I wish the missus vaped so I could get another opinion.

That's a good way to look at it.

I think my problem is I like sweet stuff too... so I'll be vaping some creamy nutty dessert, then when I switch to the tobacco it tastes really dry and I keep wanting to add caramel or something... but after a while I get used to it and I think it's perfect.

I wish the missus vaped so I could get another opinion.
Do you think your tobacco and desert lines are blurred?
Might be worth creating a full on savoury tobacco or simple nut vape and see how far you can take it.

Back
Top Bottom