What's new

Anyone want to help with this tobacco I'm working on?

Simon G

Olympian
baccy.jpg

This is what I'm vaping now.

Started with Tatanka, which is good enough to vape on it's own really.... with it's notes of caramel, spice and fruit.
Added Cavendish which fills it out the tobacco nicely and adds a bit more for a fruity note and a slightly floral background note, it makes it a little more dark and pipey too.
I love vanilla Tahiti and it adds vanilla and enhances the fruit/spice notes...

Torrone was my last addition (nougat) .. mainly for a subtle honey note, but also adds some nuttiness and of course some sweetness. (it was a bit dry for me before) I think it works.

There's quite a lot going on already, but i'm wondering if little more caramel or butterscotch coming through on the finish might top it off nicely. It's pretty pokey for a 3.75% mix though already!

Does anyone fancy mixing this up and seeing what they think? It needs a week in the cupboard really.

Sounds pretty near perfect Simon, nougat? Maybe not but the rest... Yes very interesting

Sounds pretty near perfect Simon, nougat? Maybe not but the rest... Yes very interesting

It works at half a % ... trust me. :D

All you really taste is some sweetness, a little background honey note and maybe some very subtle fruity nutty flavours.

My missus thinks it smells a bit boozy.

Can't help as i dont have any FLV tobacco's.
I'd probably ditch the torrone if it was me and add 0.25% dnb.
If its caramel youre looking for what about a very small amount of RY4?

you mean 0.5? :)

it's pretty potent, but there's a lot of robust tobacco in there. ;)

aye, i meant 0.5% :)

how is the flavorah cavendish? i love the inawera one, it adds the aroma of an old tobacconist to anything you put it in. a few drops max, though it’s quite potent.

sorry btw can’t help with your recipe as i don’t have any flavorah either. i’ve been toying with picking some of them up for ages. maybe next time i need to buy some pg and vg.

Watching as it develops, count me in for something with a hint of caramel :D

aye, i meant 0.5% :)

how is the flavorah cavendish? i love the inawera one, it adds the aroma of an old tobacconist to anything you put it in. a few drops max, though it’s quite potent.

sorry btw can’t help with your recipe as i don’t have any flavorah either. i’ve been toying with picking some of them up for ages. maybe next time i need to buy some pg and vg.

It's good... woody and spicy, not ashy. Sounds similar in a way. I much prefer it when added to another tobacco than using it as the main one. It add some sweetness and fruitiness too.

It's good... woody and spicy, not ashy. Sounds similar in a way. I much prefer it when added to another tobacco than using it as the main one. It add some sweetness and fruitiness too.

if i do get some that will probably be one of them. sounds a bit different from the INW one though, that isn’t sweet or fruity. but woody and spicy are probably accurate. aromatic, for sure. it’s definitely an additive, rather than the base tobacco flavour, in a mix.

Back
Top Bottom