What's new

Anyone mixed Dinner Lady Lemon Tart?

You boys are welcome to share one of those bottles if you'd like to try it out before splashing out. Just PM me your addresses and we can all give an opinion on the 2nd of Feb when it has steeped.
I'll swap you some of my flavour boss one we can have a good old lemon vape up.

Was going to try this one later on after work but looking at my flavours I'm missing the FA custard and Cap Juicy Lemon. I'll have to get them on another order

I'll swap you some of my flavour boss one we can have a good old lemon vape up.

Good plan! I hereby declare the 2nd Feb, national lemon day. :D

Got a lemon biscuit mix steeping that ill save trying until national lemon day :D the coining of this day has made me want to try a lemon & sugar pancake for pancake day, thatll be a tough one. Threw tpa pancake in to my last chefs order cos it was 45p... after receiving it i think there's a reason it was on sale :18: looks like treacle and doesn't smell too great. Welcome to try the raspberry & white choc cookie boys, think im at something im happy to call v1.

Got a lemon biscuit mix steeping that ill save trying until national lemon day :D the coining of this day has made me want to try a lemon & sugar pancake for pancake day, thatll be a tough one. Threw tpa pancake in to my last chefs order cos it was 45p... after receiving it i think there's a reason it was on sale :18: looks like treacle and doesn't smell too great. Welcome to try the raspberry & white choc cookie boys, think im at something im happy to call v1.
What make of flavours are you using for your raspberry and white choc cookies mix BTW @sycamore ?

What make of flavours are you using for your raspberry and white choc cookies mix BTW @sycamore ?
Using INW Raspberry, CAP Raspberry and TPA White Choc at the moment. Got 10 or so different concentrates layered in there atm, just refining percentages and occasionally swapping out for similar but imo better concentrates. <11% total atm. INW Raspberry is the star, even at 0.6%

Using INW Raspberry, CAP Raspberry and TPA White Choc at the moment. Got 10 or so different concentrates layered in there atm, just refining percentages and occasionally swapping out for similar but imo better concentrates. <11% total atm. INW Raspberry is the star, even at 0.6%
ok @sycamore , thanks for the info. ATB

I've just made a slightly modified mix of @crunchynut's first post and it's turned out very nice.

From what I remember of when I tried it in a shop it's comparable, and should improve after a couple of days.

I've just made a slightly modified mix of @crunchynut's first post and it's turned out very nice.

From what I remember of when I tried it in a shop it's comparable, and should improve after a couple of days.

So what did you sub or add ??
I posted the recipe then soon after found the one that got 2nd place on the diyordie comp and now just noticed it's the same recipe. I'm sure the one I posted was from a French website before the other got 2nd place on DiyorDie and I've just noticed there the same recipes lol
Anyway I need the FA custard coz im lead to believe this one has lemon undertones to it and I need the CAP Juicy Lemon. I've just gone on to Chefs flavours to order them and the juicy lemon is out of stock [emoji30] [emoji35]

Back
Top Bottom