What's new

Anyone mixed Dinner Lady Lemon Tart?

crunchynut

Achiever
Hey all I don't care much for the others but the Dinner Lady lemon tart is an amazing juice which I polished off fast when I first tried it the other day.
I see there is one diy mix that keeps popping up, I think taken from a French diy site so just wondered if anyone has tried it and is it close to the original juice.
I'll be mixing tonight or tomorrow and have most of the flavours maybe with alternatives
1482758704495.jpg

Im pretty sure this is the same recipe flavour boss use in their BossShots mate and its fucking beautiful i dont think its 100% but its definitely in the high 90s lol.
Ive got 500ml steeping atm.
1482760469800.jpg

Im pretty sure this is the same recipe flavour boss use in their BossShots mate and its fucking beautiful i dont think its 100% but its definitely in the high 90s lol.
Ive got 500ml steeping atm.View attachment 113814
Nice1 Daryl I did look at flavour boss a few weeks back but could only find big bottles of concentrates and I'm a bit reluctant when it comes to buying like 100ml bottles when I've not tried something before, you'd think they'd do a 30ml bottle minimum.
Also I've never tried one shots before but I'm not sure on the idea coz for one it takes away the enjoyment I get mixing separate flavours to create one top juice. I'll have to have a think about it or just take the gamble I'll love it.[emoji106] [emoji2]

Nice1 Daryl I did look at flavour boss a few weeks back but could only find big bottles of concentrates and I'm a bit reluctant when it comes to buying like 100ml bottles when I've not tried something before, you'd think they'd do a 30ml bottle minimum.
[emoji106] [emoji2]
Its just the concentrate in a large bottle, you add the PG/VG ect.

Chefs do a decent lemon tart.

Also I've never tried one shots before but I'm not sure on the idea coz for one it takes away the enjoyment I get mixing separate flavours to create one top juice. I'll have to have a think about it or just take the gamble I'll love it.[emoji106] [emoji2]
Definitely worth a shot Ade mate, all they've done is use the top rated recipes from ELR and they mix enough concentrates to make 500ml of it, they also do 30ml pre mixed/steeped mate, if you want 20-30ml to try i can drop you a sample, its 70/30 vg/pg 3mg if you'd like no bother?

Definitely worth a shot Ade mate, all they've done is use the top rated recipes from ELR and they mix enough concentrates to make 500ml of it, they also do 30ml pre mixed/steeped mate, if you want 20-30ml to try i can drop you a sample, its 70/30 vg/pg 3mg if you'd like no bother?

Nice1 pal really appreciate that man coz if I was to mix it today it wouldn't be the same anyway coz there's a couple I don't have like graham cracker clear, I have it but not clear (not sure of the difference) also only thing I have that's got butter in the name is butter cream so don't know how that would work
Oh and the FA custard has lemon notes I think and I only have CAP vanilla custard v1 so the mix would probably turn out a lot different.

Atm I've just been mixing 10ml bottles of different strawberry creams and milks while I'm getting into mixing and gathering info and tips but today I'm planing on doing something like a mango ice-cream or a toffee banana cream maybe.
This year is going to be just mixing for me as I did enjoy it when I use to mix my own custard a few years back and I've been itching to get into proper coz back then I'd only ever used one or two concentrates. I still love my vape and would never give up but in the last year I've lost intrest in buying hardware, nothing on the market intrests me anymore, I love my rda's and mechs but I look at new drippers and think what's different to all the drippers I have now - nothing!!! then I see over priced tubes and think for the money agian what's so different. It dawned on me when buying nothing on Black Friday
So bring on the mixing

PM me [emoji3] [emoji106]

I've never tried dinner lady's lemon tart so I don't know if it is similar but @bigjuiceuk lemon tart concentrate is lovely.
You should pick a bottle up pal, I was a bit late to the game coz when they launched it at VaperExpo in May I tried the cornflakes one and didn't rate it so passed on the rest. Then there again in October I didn't really try any juice other Just Jam which should of got best of the show. Anyway my mate is the senior manager of a vape shop so I get to try every juice they sell and I only first tried the lemon tart a few weeks ago, I've had 3 bottles since and I wasn't buying anymore juice now I've started my mixing journey.

Back
Top Bottom