What's new

a little help

paul-7

Achiever
hi all

ive been mixing my own e juice and its been going ok so ive decided to try something a lttle more interesting. Ive bought a product called liquid ice which gives you a cool feeling in your mouth but I have no idea how much I should use and was hoping someone here has some experience of using this type of product... so lets say I want to make 30ml of juice does anyone know how much liquid ice I should use ?

any help is greatfully received :)

hi all

ive been mixing my own e juice and its been going ok so ive decided to try something a lttle more interesting. Ive bought a product called liquid ice which gives you a cool feeling in your mouth but I have no idea how much I should use and was hoping someone here has some experience of using this type of product... so lets say I want to make 30ml of juice does anyone know how much liquid ice I should use ?

Start by adding a couple of drops per 10ml and then work your way up.

Bearing in mind I've not mixed with what you've bought (i.e. don't know how strong it is) or know what other flavour you're using I'd go for a total flavour content of 10% to start with, as small a batch as you can do while being accurate with all your ingredients. Maybe 2-5% of the ice and 5-8% with your other flavour and work from there.

hi all

If its UK Flavours liquid ice I tried 5% and it was pretty good for me but I love menthol mint and Koolada type mixes so you may want to start a little lower, You can always add more later

I don't have Liquid Ice but I do have Koolada which I assume is much the same thing. I made a rum and coke e-liquid and used 4 drops for a 10ml bottle. It tasted chilled like from the fridge. Tried 6-7 drops in a blackcurrant mix and that was more like a freezy pop. I assume 10 drops or thereabouts is for serious brain freezing juices.

thanks for the advice guys :) and yes it is uk flavours liquid ice ... will be trying to get a rum raisin ice cream type mix :14:

Back
Top Bottom