What's new

Welcome Mesh and Genny Freaks!

@Jugg1es please forgive me if this is a stupid, newbie question, but do you think a U-wick like the one in the clip you posted would work in a Taifun GS? I was about to try my mesh straws leading to a mesh wick instead of a cotton wick .... and then I saw that and wondered why they should be separate - why not build it as one single piece?

PS love the LPG - what's on it?

@Jugg1es please forgive me if this is a stupid, newbie question, but do you think a U-wick like the one in the clip you posted would work in a Taifun GS? I was about to try my mesh straws leading to a mesh wick instead of a cotton wick .... and then I saw that and wondered why they should be separate - why not build it as one single piece?

PS love the LPG - what's on it?
I don't have the taifun, what's the deck look like?

Sat22 and an lpg. I'd love originals but my vaping has always been on a budget and I can't justify the costs of high end original gear.
I just appreciate quality, regardless of original or not dude

That looks cool beans

I don't have the taifun, what's the deck look like?
Oh help, I'm so sorry ... I expect my 'experts' to know absolutely EVERYTHING !! :P :P

This is the manual so plenty of pics - I have mesh straws ATM but a cotton wick.

https://shop.strato.de/WebRoot/Store11/Shops/61925514/MediaGallery/Taifun_GS_-_User_Manual.pdf

But please don't go to any effort - my first rookie mistake was the assumption that you'd know it and I don't expect you to read up on it just for my sake! :8:

@Crewella I've looked at the picks and you could try it, however I see huge flooding risks which I think the cotton helps prevent. Because the bend would be over the airflow, juice will gather here when not in use and drip into the airflow

@Jugg1es that's a brilliant explanation - thank you so much. It helps enormously to understand the logic, and I can quite see what you're saying. Cheers. :2thumbsup:

I'll try not to ask too many stoopid newbie questions. :D

@Jugg1es that's a brilliant explanation - thank you so much. It helps enormously to understand the logic, and I can quite see what you're saying. Cheers. :2thumbsup:

I'll try not to ask too many stoopid newbie questions. :D

Ask away, that's why this section was put up. The sudden influx of second generation genesis style tanks along with the tpd is making people want a bit more from their juice, mesh is just such a cleaner taste and wicks just as well if not better than cotton.

@junglist any chance we could move some other mesh n Genny posts to this section if we give you the URLs?

There were some recent good spoon feeding on builds ( one of mine for sure ) with a good amount of input, pics etc

I have a few gennies somewhere about but was always a problem them leaking all over the place so I gave most away... may have to look at new ones if this is now resolved... but no more cash for vaping for a while... have got some mesh though and may have a play with my old ones now that I have seen this thread...

Back
Top Bottom