What's new

Smok RSST

As I said I usually like a tight draw, and I never thought that I'd ever be asking this ....... but would it be sacrilege if I wanted drill out the airhole a teensy bit? :30:
If you want to, do it. To be fair I am usually one to call foul when someone drills out an atty but what do I know [emoji6]
if you do then go in very small increments, I've known people think 'ooh that'll be a nice size' and completely Bugger up the airflow. Remember, what you've drilled you can't put back.

If you want to, do it. To be fair I am usually one to call foul when someone drills out an atty but what do I know [emoji6]
if you do then go in very small increments, I've known people think 'ooh that'll be a nice size' and completely Bugger up the airflow. Remember, what you've drilled you can't put back.
Thanks, it will be just the tiniest bit and I'm very cautious by nature. I'm liking everything else about the tank, I like the looks and I LOVE those whacking great big screws on the deck. That's the first time I've been able to use a regular screwdriver and not one of the tiny blue jobs! :D

Back
Top Bottom