Vape Club
What's new

Qorax Stan's Excellent Tutorial Video.

Ah well. I thought the videos we linked were there to help everyone?

I'll link some more............

Royal Flush Vape
Vape Green
You could be forgiven for thinking that Dear Old Stan has stopped taking his tablets!! :D But............. @paul-7 you know what? It worked!!
Took an age making sure that nothing would cause a short before even thinking about assembling the whole thing, but blow me down........ It worked!!
You do need to ramp up the power, anything below 20w doesn't really work that well but at 25w....... Yes.:) I had all manner of doubts about this when I built it last night, the ohmage seemed huge, but....... stick with it... It works.
Interesting that Stan abandoned his beloved Rayon for this, so I used Muji as well. :2thumbsup:

Would I do it again? Only if I was VERY Bored!! :):)

You could be forgiven for thinking that Dear Old Stan has stopped taking his tablets!! :D But............. @paul-7 you know what? It worked!!
Took an age making sure that nothing would cause a short before even thinking about assembling the whole thing, but blow me down........ It worked!!
You do need to ramp up the power, anything below 20w doesn't really work that well but at 25w....... Yes.:) I had all manner of doubts about this when I built it last night, the ohmage seemed huge, but....... stick with it... It works.
Interesting that Stan abandoned his beloved Rayon for this, so I used Muji as well. :2thumbsup:

Would I do it again? Only if I was VERY Bored!! :):)

I couldn't quite see what ohms he had as I was very bleary-eyed this morning , but I fancy giving it a go when I'm feeling brave ;)

The Electronic Cigarette Company
AcmeFog
Under normal circumstances, "no", but in the build shown above, Yes.

I had no knowledge of mesh... What have I been doing all this time?!

Vape Club
Love qorax, his Momentous v2 review where he compares the attys appearance to beautiful actresses is hiliarous

Back
Top Bottom