What's new

Profile M Question

Are you doing the angle cut on the cotton & not got around to trying the latte yet, going try it next when I rewick.

Yeah, I have wicked it twice this morning, 1st was straight cut but dry hit city, this build is angle cut. got a dry hit at 50w the lowered it to 40w and seems ok apart from flavour been weak. Getting bubbles so seems to be wicking ok.

I run mine between 45 and 50W with the 0.13 A1 strips and the flavour is awesome, easily on par with the Unity. I wasn't really a fan of the included mesh, even the Clapton. I don't really like the OFRF 0.15 SS strips either.

What cotton are you using? I'd deffo recommend getting some Vandy Vape M Cotton. It's all I use in my mesh tanks and I've never had a dry hit in any of them (apart from letting them run out of liquid, but that's my fault!). It's not worth messing around trying to get the right thickness of Cotton Bacon or Muji etc, and the cotton laces that come with the tank are average at best.

£1.99 a pack here:
https://bitandpiecesvape.co.uk/shop/accessories/wick-wire-tools/vandy-vape-mesh-coil-cotton-laces/

...or £2.99 with free postage if you're happy to buy from Wayne:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/133085947118

I'll happily send you a couple of laces and some 0.13 strips to try out if you like?

I run mine between 45 and 50W with the 0.13 A1 strips and the flavour is awesome, easily on par with the Unity. I wasn't really a fan of the included mesh, even the Clapton. I don't really like the OFRF 0.15 SS strips either.

What cotton are you using? I'd deffo recommend getting some Vandy Vape M Cotton. It's all I use in my mesh tanks and I've never had a dry hit in any of them (apart from letting them run out of liquid, but that's my fault!). It's not worth messing around trying to get the right thickness of Cotton Bacon or Muji etc, and the cotton laces that come with the tank are average at best.

£1.99 a pack here:
https://bitandpiecesvape.co.uk/shop/accessories/wick-wire-tools/vandy-vape-mesh-coil-cotton-laces/

...or £2.99 with free postage if you're happy to buy from Wayne:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/133085947118

I'll happily send you a couple of laces and some 0.13 strips to try out if you like?

I bought a boatload of Wotofo xfibre cotton but still getting dry hits a 30 w plus, i just put a build in my Unity and it's wicking great at 65w. In all honesty it's the only Profile i have had any trouble with. I can't see what i am doing wrong.

I bought a boatload of Wotofo xfibre cotton but still getting dry hits a 30 w plus, i just put a build in my Unity and it's wicking great at 65w. In all honesty it's the only Profile i have had any trouble with. I can't see what i am doing wrong.

3mm or 6mm Xfibre?

Have you definitely go enough cotton under the mesh to stop it sagging and also thinned the ends out enough to help them draw up the liquid?

Another thing I thing I always do with mesh tanks is once it's wicked, fully saturate the cotton and then do 3 or 4 test fires at around 20W adding more liquid each time. You can literally see the mesh drink it.

I'm telling you though, the Vandy Vape M Cotton will change your (mesh) life ;)

3mm or 6mm Xfibre?

Have you definitely go enough cotton under the mesh to stop it sagging and also thinned the ends out enough to help them draw up the liquid?

Another thing I thing I always do with mesh tanks is once it's wicked, fully saturate the cotton and then do 3 or 4 test fires at around 20W adding more liquid each time. You can literally see the mesh drink it.

I'm telling you though, the Vandy Vape M Cotton will change your (mesh) life ;)

It's 6mm, I have just finished putting a new build in and the flavour is popping now. I was trying to put too much cotton in the juice well and it wasn't wicking. I knew straight away i had nailed it with my first vape, so a big thanks for your help it's appreciated.

Mesh turned up from that vendor you told me about @JohnNada so thanks for that, Waynes Ecigs hasn't even posted but i kind of expect that with him, as long as it comes. I have the Clapton S strip in my Profile M and really surprised with the Flavour Quality

Mesh turned up from that vendor you told me about @JohnNada so thanks for that, Waynes Ecigs hasn't even posted but i kind of expect that with him, as long as it comes. I have the Clapton S strip in my Profile M and really surprised with the Flavour Quality

Good stuff!

VapeKorner are great. I use their actual website a fair bit too for liquids.

Haha, aye Wayne certainly operates on his own time frame :D

Got mine at 50w and vape wise it's ok, it's a new build so thinking it might need to bed in. How you doing with the Caramel Latte btw.

well today i put fresh mesh & cotton in & vaping away at 50watts & the latte is quite good actually not an all day vape not that i have an all day vape anyway as usually got about mods on the go, but will certainly picking more of this up ..

well today i put fresh mesh & cotton in & vaping away at 50watts & the latte is quite good actually not an all day vape not that i have an all day vape anyway as usually got about mods on the go, but will certainly picking more of this up ..

Glad your liking it mate, it's one of them Vapes that seem to get much better the more you vape. Loving the Profile M atm and am vaping some Chiricahua Sun in it. My favourite Liquid and it's tasting great.

Back
Top Bottom