Vape Club
What's new

NextTiny tutorial (any central pole Genny really just change mesh dimensions)

The Electronic Cigarette Company
AcmeFog
I've been through a couple of tanks on this already (new toy, can't put it down :-)) and as has been said the flavour really is getting better and better! One problem I've had, when refilling the chamber always floods a little bit, not too much of an issue cos I can just invert it and it dribbles out the drip tip and all's good again, but is this because of something I'm doing wrong or just a consequence of the vacuum being lost when opened?

I've been through a couple of tanks on this already (new toy, can't put it down :-)) and as has been said the flavour really is getting better and better! One problem I've had, when refilling the chamber always floods a little bit, not too much of an issue cos I can just invert it and it dribbles out the drip tip and all's good again, but is this because of something I'm doing wrong or just a consequence of the vacuum being lost when opened?
Is as a result of the pressure equalising in the tank when you put the top back on. It generally levels out after a minute or two, I just vape it away. I find you also get a bit of a dribble when the tank is low and battery is also low.

Vape Club
Thanks, I thought that would be the case but was worth checking it wasn't me ballsing something up

Vape Green
I'm using 4 wraps of 28g and getting 0.3 ohms something is going wrong! Tightening the nut at the top just seems to push the mesh into the base further. Help!

I'm using 4 wraps of 28g and getting 0.3 ohms something is going wrong! Tightening the nut at the top just seems to push the mesh into the base further. Help!

Have you tried pulsing it yet. You will get a true reading once you get rid of the hot spots and when the coil stats to glows evenly from inside out.

Premier Ecigs
Have you tried pulsing it yet. You will get a true reading once you get rid of the hot spots and when the coil stats to glows evenly from inside out.

The trick was to pop it on a mech and pulse with that, still a lot of faffing but its settled bang on 1ohm and glowing evenly :)

I seem to have to push quite a few watts to it though, around 22w to avoid ramp up - Seems to get quite hot as well

Back
Top Bottom