What's new

NextTiny tutorial (any central pole Genny really just change mesh dimensions)

S
Oooh I had two of the wraps glowing, then a third........ :D

Then it said "ohms too high" and wouldn't fire, then asked if I was using a new coil then glowed again, said "ohms too high" and so on.....I reckon its having a laugh with me :(

Sounds like the mesh is touching the bottom of tank or nut or screw are loose causing a short.. Been there, mine laughed at me at first too lol.

You will get there :).

S

Sounds like the mesh is touching the bottom of tank or nut or screw are loose causing a short.. Been there, mine laughed at me at first too lol.

You will get there :).
I got it all glowing evenly at 15w buuuuuuuut, it's inconsistent. I think. Up until just now it was stop start, would fire, wouldn't fire and then it lit, pulse after pulse. So I put the tank together, put it on a mod and it gave an error.

I can no longer be arsed :D

I got it all glowing evenly at 15w buuuuuuuut, it's inconsistent. I think. Up until just now it was stop start, would fire, wouldn't fire and then it lit, pulse after pulse. So I put the tank together, put it on a mod and it gave an error.

I can no longer be arsed :D

You're so close! Ok just for you I've asked that monday be known as National NexTiny day, so you get it as a bank holiday to get it working :woohoo:

I would like to thank everyone for their advice and help and whilst I am here, I would also like to wish a thousand poxes onto the Nextiny. It's far to fiddly and if that's what I can expect every time I have to re-mesh the fucker, then it can work its way straight up a hyena's ringpiece and take a job as a fart trumpet.

I accept that the taste from mesh might be sublime and horn provoking but i'll never find out now. I'm a simple man, I don't ask for much.......Just something I can put together in a (relative) jiffy and enjoy vaping, not something that takes me four weeks to get working, something that has to be 'just so'......its way to unforgiving. Yes, i'm impatient and being a baby about it and a whole host of other things, I accept that....... but you know what? Fuck the Nextiny, fuck mesh and fuck the horse it rode in on. Fuck it with the largest strap-on known to mankind.

I thought i'd have the patience, but I haven't, so i'm sorry i've wasted people's time, you're all good eggs, excepting u8myufo who's a world class cunt.

*Retires from mesh

**Picks up Nextiny and shouts "cunt!" at it

***Picks up Nextiny again and drop kicks it into back garden

Last edited:
I would like to thank everyone for their advice and help and whilst I am here, I would also like to wish a thousand poxes onto the Nextiny. It's far to fiddly and if that's what I can expect every time I have to re-mesh the fucker, then it can work its way straight up a hyena's ringpiece and take a job as a fart trumpet.

I accept that the taste from mesh might be sublime and horn provoking but i'll never find out now. I'm a simple man, I don't ask for much.......Just something I can put together in a (relative) jiffy and enjoy vaping, not something that takes me four weeks to get working, something that has to be 'just so'......its way to unforgiving. Yes, i'm impatient and being a baby about it and a whole host of other things, I accept that....... but you know what? Fuck the Nextiny, fuck mesh and fuck the horse it rode in on. Fuck it with the largest strap-on known to mankind.

I thought i'd have the patience, but I haven't, so i'm sorry i've wasted people's time, you're all good eggs, excepting u8myufo who's a world class cunt.

*Retires from mesh

***Picks up Nextiny and drop kicks it into back garden
Don't throw it too far. A few days away and you may want to try again and you were nearly there.

Cheers fella

Don't throw it too far. A few days away and you may want to try again and you were nearly there.

Cheers fella
I know, I think I got the what to do part pretty much. Ish :D I only have 0.32 wire, what ohms and how many wraps would you reccommend?

*Retires from mesh

***Picks up Nextiny and drop kicks it into back garden
Take my advice, don't throw it.

Put in in a vice and cut it into as many pieces as possible with a grinder. Just so you aren't tempted to try again :)

Your welcome.

Here's a turn up for the books. I've just been informed by Mrs VC (who is into all sorts of crafts and whatnot) that she is happy to cut my mesh into the required dimensions and will at some point this morning do a batch for me :D

I wonder how she'll take to torching them?

Back
Top Bottom