What's new

New Profile incoming

When it arrives and you wick it for the first time do like you would the unity but really comb out the tails & don't completely fill the juice Wells & it should be OK took me quite a few builds to get it where I'm happy with it.
I stopped raking a while ago. I just cut to an angle and snip a bit so only a little goes down but not too deep. I'm hoping it'll be the same. Works on every mesh tank I've got. Watch me have a dicky fit when it doesn't work

They've been very quiet about it so I've taken it as a nope not really. :p
According to tracking mines now 'fallen out of the sky' so hopefully it's here by my birthday :2thumbsup:
I've been waiting for all the YouTube reviews but there doesn't seem to be any. Kinda gutsy to rely on word of mouth though. Rebuildables seem to be less marketed

Just found this on reddit...

There's something really off about this tank.

The base/deck doesn't dissipate heat well, leading to my mod hitting high temp protection after some pulls. No other tank I have does this.

The clamps for mesh won't hold my vandy vape ss316 mesh, as it's too thin and pulls up while wicking cotton.

Flavour is sub par. (Especially if I can't get it to hold the ss316 vandy vape mesh as that gives me the best flavour with mesh atm)

The top cap is more like a 1/8th of a turn. Not a quarter. feels like it will undo itself as it doesn't feel tight. This also leads to the top cap unscrewing when you are taking off the base to rewick. Will lead to leaking if you have juice in the tank still.

The actual material of the tank/metal feels cheap and light. In comparison to the Kylin m pro, it feels really cheap. The Kylin is solid and has some weight to it.

Feel like I'm going to bench it after a day, seriously disappointed with it so far.

Will try it in dual and single coil tomorrow and see how it goes

Just found this on reddit...

There's something really off about this tank.

The base/deck doesn't dissipate heat well, leading to my mod hitting high temp protection after some pulls. No other tank I have does this.

The clamps for mesh won't hold my vandy vape ss316 mesh, as it's too thin and pulls up while wicking cotton.

Flavour is sub par. (Especially if I can't get it to hold the ss316 vandy vape mesh as that gives me the best flavour with mesh atm)

The top cap is more like a 1/8th of a turn. Not a quarter. feels like it will undo itself as it doesn't feel tight. This also leads to the top cap unscrewing when you are taking off the base to rewick. Will lead to leaking if you have juice in the tank still.

The actual material of the tank/metal feels cheap and light. In comparison to the Kylin m pro, it feels really cheap. The Kylin is solid and has some weight to it.

Feel like I'm going to bench it after a day, seriously disappointed with it so far.

Will try it in dual and single coil tomorrow and see how it goes
Bugger, not looking promising and I hate buying brand new when trying but I like the profile rdta and the unity so much I couldn't wait to try. Strange I've dusted the Kylin M Pro today for a change.

Attachments

• IMG_20221125_194835.jpg
    IMG_20221125_194835.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
Bugger, not looking promising and I hate buying brand new when trying but I like the profile rdta and the unity so much I couldn't wait to try. Strange I've dusted the Kylin M Pro today for a change.
I keep picking up Unity's when I can, I have 4 now, if it aint broke dont fix it :) i do rate the flavour from the Profile M but dont like the way the air is delivered, I have to tighten it right down, cant beat side airflow, despite the leaks.

I keep picking up Unity's when I can, I have 4 now, if it aint broke dont fix it :) i do rate the flavour from the Profile M but dont like the way the air is delivered, I have to tighten it right down, cant beat side airflow, despite the leaks.
I used to hate the air flow on the Kylin but if you only open it a little it's pretty good and less noisy

Back
Top Bottom