What's new

Mesh.... Talk to me

gazlynn

Achiever
Never owned or used any gennie style / mesh attie and after hearing great things on here I thought I must give this a go.

So i've given in to peer pressure and ordered myself a Nextasis clone and it's coming on the slowboat from China.

Now I'll need to order some mesh for it and haven't got a clue....

Can anyone enlighten me on what and where to buy?

cheers

Gaz

I use stealthvape 400 mesh.
I am crap at building mesh so wait for @Jugg1es or another more successful mesh builder for proper advice.

You might need some thinner/higher pg juice if you have been using high vg stuff.
in part the right mesh will depend on your juice thickness.

You might need some thinner/higher pg juice if you have been using high vg stuff.
in part the right mesh will depend on your juice thickness.

Thanks for the replies.

I'm normally a mtl vaper

manabush nokomis is my go to juice which is 50 / 50 and have a number of other diy juices which are mostly 50 / 50

cheers

Gaz

You should be good to go on the juice front then.
Good luck with the building.
I have been happily vaping my kraken for the last couple of days after the most casual mesh build ever and lo and behold it is working great.
The last time I tried I spent a large part of the weekend trying to get a build to work for more than ten minutes and failed and failed and failed.
Mesh can test your patience, but if ever I master it consistently, then I could see it being my main vape.

Looks like you've been given good advice here. #400 should be good, don't bother with a topper just a straight mesh tube. Read the how to guide in the stickies it's essentially the same build just different sizes I would imagine.
Manabush definitely tastes totally different on mesh than cotton.

I think it's a good thing, the bush isn't too my tastes either way but it definitely sings in a genny
As you know there is nothing I love more than bush but apart from two arrows which is awesome. I've always considered spiritwalker not as good. But that has changed on mesh. Totally different ,and I know that custards ect aren't at their best on mesh but tobacco sings but I love spiritwalker on mesh.

Back
Top Bottom