Innokin
What's new

Mesh coils..

So im looking for the best coil to use with the VooPoo MoJo. None of the U force ones are any good even there mesh one are terrible and burn up within a day.

I did buy the freemax coils but i am not sure i got the right ones as it ruined my tank so ended up costing me more in the long run of things .

So if anyone can give me a heads up that would be great thanks

Royal Flush Vape
Do you remember what freemax coils you got and what was wrong with them when you say ruined your tank, I think there are 2 types of freemax coils

Vape Green
They were the mesh pro but i told the guy in my local shop thatshop i needed the freemax fireluke coils but he was to busy rambling on giving me the sales pitch i didn't even realize myself. They started off alright but then started burning up and thrashing my throat so hard so i went back to where i bought my vape from and he said that the coils have burnt up the tank.

Premier Ecigs
Yeah i had to buy a neat tank and go back to using the uforce mesh coils but they are terrible. So i just wanted to know what ones everyone else were using

They were the mesh pro but i told the guy in my local shop thatshop i needed the freemax fireluke coils but he was to busy rambling on giving me the sales pitch i didn't even realize myself. They started off alright but then started burning up and thrashing my throat so hard so i went back to where i bought my vape from and he said that the coils have burnt up the tank.
sounds like the shop didnt know what he was talking about.
if a coil fits a tank and works fine at first then they are compatible with that tank.
if they burn out very quickly then its one of 4 things.
duff coil. weve all had them many times. ive had some fine for first hour then burn even using 70vg.
too high wattage or taking too long a draw.
too high vg and struggling to wick the coil. 70vg will work fine while 80vg will struggle in a lot of tanks.
priming and not bedding in the coil. if it states 50-80w then starting at these wattage's will burn a coil out much quicker. drip juice on the cotton around the coil and down the top of coil. then start at half of minimum wattage so 25w. you wont get any vape out but the coil is still heating up to 25w and bedding in the coil. then turn up a few watts every puff. it may take 5 minutes to get upto your desired wattage but it will give the coil much more life. also never a good idea to vape at the highest rating so if it says 50-80w then stick to 70 and it should prolong the life of the coil.

i use the double (60-90w) ,tripple (80-110w) , quad (80-120w) mesh coils and dont go over 70w on any of them. still great taste and massive cloud.

Vape Green
Back
Top Bottom