What's new

Genny Handchecks

Image1464449259.911275.jpg

Got a haul of Tobeco Origen clones yesterday. Needed a bit of a clean.

uploadfromtaptalk1465119162610.jpg

I coiled up the dripper with a bit of cotton first - and it was ok. I dropped some mesh into the same coil and it was good. Added a second coil, and it is fantastic.

uploadfromtaptalk1465119358859.jpg

I then built one of the Origennys. Same build as the dripper. 8 wraps 26g 2.5mm. #200 outer, #200sf inner. I love these tanks. Complete revelation. Amazing engineering, the antithesis of a Le Zephyr...

This morning I'm enjoying the morning after a coiling and meshing. Just settling in nicely...

Got a haul of Tobeco Origen clones yesterday. Needed a bit of a clean.

View attachment 93049

I coiled up the dripper with a bit of cotton first - and it was ok. I dropped some mesh into the same coil and it was good. Added a second coil, and it is fantastic.

View attachment 93050

I then built one of the Origennys. Same build as the dripper. 8 wraps 26g 2.5mm. #200 outer, #200sf inner. I love these tanks. Complete revelation. Amazing engineering, the antithesis of a Le Zephyr...

This morning I'm enjoying the morning after a coiling and meshing. Just settling in nicely...
Love that you love the origenny. They are proper good.

FINALLY......... I have my own Fluid. Photographed next to Carol's. How about this then, consecutive Serial Numbers too!!

Back
Top Bottom