What's new

Atmomixani Dome atty help please.

Gmichaela

Postman
Hi guys I am hoping you can give some advice on the dome atty. I have tried a microcoil build and a mesh build and I keep getting shorts at the bottom of the positive post screw. I have done about 6 builds in total and every time I get the same result and it's driving me crazy.

I've used genesis atomisers many times without probs so I know I'm building it ok.

Thanks

I wind my coils around a 2.5mm drill bit(28 gauge kanthal x 4 wraps).leave it on the drill bit,drop into wick hole,then attach as normal,then roll wick around former(I use a blunt needle to form a mesh straw)roll this to fit into the coil(not loose or too tight)
Hope this helps

That is exactly how i did it, I have just realised the insulator that sits around the positive pole on the main deck is missing, no wonder its shorting like crazy.....

I have just ordered some new ones, £2 + £15 postage, this is bloody ridiculous. I haven't used is yet but I can't prove it was missing so not worth the hassle.

Thanks for your help mate.

That is exactly how i did it, I have just realised the insulator that sits around the positive pole on the main deck is missing, no wonder its shorting like crazy.....

I have just ordered some new ones, £2 + £15 postage, this is bloody ridiculous. I haven't used is yet but I can't prove it was missing so not worth the hassle.

Thanks for your help mate.

That sucks balls. I was thinking about one of these, it's certainly not to their usual standards.

Yes it is, Ive had quite a few Atmomixani items in the past and always been brilliant. I have had this Dome atomiser 2 weeks and not used it yet because the 1st day I had it the centre post snapped so had to order a new one then when I get the centre post I find the insulator is missing. So after spending £135 for the atty I've spent another £45 on new parts and postage, its a joke mate and not once did they offer to send me the parts free. A bit pissed off to say the least.

Yes it is, Ive had quite a few Atmomixani items in the past and always been brilliant. I have had this Dome atomiser 2 weeks and not used it yet because the 1st day I had it the centre post snapped so had to order a new one then when I get the centre post I find the insulator is missing. So after spending £135 for the atty I've spent another £45 on new parts and postage, its a joke mate and not once did they offer to send me the parts free. A bit pissed off to say the least.

I'd be sending them the whole damn lot if the post snapped on me and demanding a new frigging Dome. That's laughable, you shouldn't have to pay for that - who'd you get it off? If it's Vapist then you're covered by The Sale Of Goods Act and need all your costs and postage refunded...and although I've not dug into it enough I'll wager you're covered for Europe for fitness for purpose and merchantable quality.

I bought it from Pink Mule, I might contact them to be honest because the more I think about it the more pissed off I'm becoming.

I bought it from Pink Mule, I might contact them to be honest because the more I think about it the more pissed off I'm becoming.

I would.

Might be batting a sticky wicket with it all being ordered and paid for and stuff but you shouldn't have had to.

Back
Top Bottom