What's new

80 VG on Nextasis

gabianovape87

Postman
Hello apes and all those knowledgeable on genesis vaping. I have purchased the Nextasis clone from FT that looks pretty good in my opinion build wise. Not sure of the manufacturer but I have heard it is possibly by Coopervape.

Anyway as my first time making a genesis, just wanted any advice on what grade mesh to buy. I primarily use 80 vg juice but occasionally use 60. I am about to put in an order to stealth vape. From what I have read using two different grades seems preferable when using higher VG.

So would an order for 200 sf and 400 fit the bill or should I be getting something different like 200 regular and 300 etc?

Many thanks for any advice. :)

Wonderful gesture Crewella. I just put an order to stealth vape for some 200sf and 300 so I think I should be good to.....I hope:)
From a post @decson made he said he was using 200sf with a 300 hundred topper or the other way round getting great results up to 80vg. I will test out just 300 to start to get the practice in and then try the topper when I have a grip on things.

Thanks again for your kind offer :2thumbsup:

Wonderful gesture Crewella. I just put an order to stealth vape for some 200sf and 300 so I think I should be good to.....I hope:)
From a post @decson made he said he was using 200sf with a 300 hundred topper or the other way round getting great results up to 80vg. I will test out just 300 to start to get the practice in and then try the topper when I have a grip on things.

Thanks again for your kind offer :2thumbsup:
Glad you're sorted - and good luck! :D

I also have a Nextasis
Wide base, wicks is mesh 200
Liquid 65VG/35PG works OK
But "Velvet cloud" 80VG/20AD dont' work.
Liquid boils, spits. No vape.
Please help solve a problem.

Back
Top Bottom