Vape Club
What's new

Wire!!!!

westy

Postman
I've had a look around and can't find a good in depth thread about wire ie ramp up times mixing 2maybe 3 types of wire...

One of my Main thoughts on this is doing a ni duel Clapton with ss316l fuse mainly because I like ss wire and the taste but takes to long on ramp up ?

Vape Club
Nickel should only be run in TC mode and mixing it with SS doesn't sound like a good idea in that regard.

AcmeFog
Think he might be talking about nichrome

Might help a little bit https://mrlongdrag.com/2015/11/02/4-types-of-wires-used-for-vaping/

Spot on pritty helpful I just started makeing coils about 2mounths ago got a real itch just want to go bigger try random shit out and proberly blow something up!!!! Still trying to nail the staggered fused claptons using the loop method...but still haveing major twisting issues....and as I get more into it the longer the ramp up takes so...what would my options be ?

Spot on pritty helpful I just started makeing coils about 2mounths ago got a real itch just want to go bigger try random shit out and proberly blow something up!!!! Still trying to nail the staggered fused claptons using the loop method...but still haveing major twisting issues....and as I get more into it the longer the ramp up takes so...what would my options be ?

If youre using swivels and the wires twisting up its usually down to shit swivels, either nichrome or stainless will be fine, but yeah the more wire you start packing into a coil the longer the ramp up time will be and the coils will start ohming out a lot lower

Premier Ecigs
Back
Top Bottom