Sub-Ohm Warning!

Readers who are building very low ohm coils must be aware of the risks in regards to batteries and inhalation.
Please read THIS POST for more information.

POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Wire!!!!

Discussion in 'Cloud Chasing & Sub Ohming' started by westy, Sep 21, 2016.

1. westy

westy Postman

I've had a look around and can't find a good in depth thread about wire ie ramp up times mixing 2maybe 3 types of wire...

One of my Main thoughts on this is doing a ni duel Clapton with ss316l fuse mainly because I like ss wire and the taste but takes to long on ramp up ?

2. Mr Numpty

Mr Numpty Veteran

Nickel should only be run in TC mode and mixing it with SS doesn't sound like a good idea in that regard.

3. Smut

Smut Veteran

• Like Like x 1
  4. westy

westy Postman

Spot on pritty helpful I just started makeing coils about 2mounths ago got a real itch just want to go bigger try random shit out and proberly blow something up!!!! Still trying to nail the staggered fused claptons using the loop method...but still haveing major twisting issues....and as I get more into it the longer the ramp up takes so...what would my options be ?

5. Smut

Smut Veteran

If youre using swivels and the wires twisting up its usually down to shit swivels, either nichrome or stainless will be fine, but yeah the more wire you start packing into a coil the longer the ramp up time will be and the coils will start ohming out a lot lower