Vape Club
What's new

WHY DOES MY COTTON DRY UNEVENLY?!

Various Reviews

Postman
its so frustrating i no matter what I do, I make sure every contact is secure, I pulse them and they're even every time, I make sure there is exact amount of cotton wick on both sides I evenly juice both sides, I make sure both airways have enough room, and yet one side remains wetter than the other and its just annoying as all hell idk what to do!! Maybe I put more juice on on side then the other when I think I don't idk it's upsetting tho..any advice?

Smoore
So you've made sure everything is evenly distributed - cotton, juice, airways. Then you tip the setup towards your mouth and maybe gravity has something to say about what happens to the liquid at that point. Perhaps you always tip it the same way, logo on rda facing towards you. Maybe not, I dunno what you're up to.. ;)

AcmeFog
We talking RDA or RTA?

Its an RDA running fused claptons i made ni80. I mean maybe there's flaws in the wire making one glow hotter and I'm not seeing it. Something is happening with simple physics that I'm not picking up and I'm upset about it lol

So you've made sure everything is evenly distributed - cotton, juice, airways. Then you tip the setup towards your mouth and maybe gravity has something to say about what happens to the liquid at that point. Perhaps you always tip it the same way, logo on rda facing towards you. Maybe not, I dunno what you're up to.. ;)
I dont tip the device too much and if I do its maybe 35°, I'm usually the one tipping lol although I've never thought of that til now..

Innokin
Are you removing the cap to drip....or dripping down the drip tip?

Vape Green
I'd take the rda apart .. and put it back together after cleaning it ..could be trapped oil or something else not letting the current flow right .
it just seems one side is getting hotter than the other .. I'm taking it's a clone maybe ? if not def strip and clean

Back
Top Bottom