What's new

Which build for high power?

conanthewarrior

Achiever
Hi people. Hope you are OK.

I want to build something that can take high power, that really chucks the vapour, for a change, as I usually vape at more sedate levels.

I have some alien coils, that I have set up in my velocity, that are good for up to around 120W, after that they get too hot for any real hit of more than a second or so.

Yesterday I made some coils out of some simple twisted 24G kanthal, 3MM ID, 10 Wraps, 0.29 Ohms, and these are good up to around 140W-which does produce masses of cloud and flavour, but I really would like to achieve 200W, just the once, to know what it is like with a suitable build for that kind of power.

Where I generally don't vape at these levels, I thought I would ask for your help, as I gather this would be the right section for high power, big builds :).

What would you suggest for a build, that can be used at 200W, without being so hot it is not nice?

Would maybe a triple, or even quad coil build be better for this? What would you personally go for?

Thank you all for your help, Conan.

Dual parralel 24 gauge kanthal. 9 wraps over a 3mm bit. Maxed out the Snow Wolf with it this evening in the Tsunami. A great vape buy definitely not an all dayer. Came out at 0.18 and at (alledgedly) 200 watts it still wasn't that hot. Managed nice long inhales on it without being uncomfortable.

Back
Top Bottom