What's new

Whats your current cloud chasing set up?

I have just build this one today in a TM RDA, single spaced 7 wraps ni200 30g claptonised with ni200 32g, 0.05 ohms, currently vaping at 450F, 50W, single slot fully open. No spitting cool, moist vape which is what I like. And massive dense cloud production.
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1438530692.416849.jpg

0.25ohm dual fused claptons (28/34 kanthal) in a Doge x2 Competition dripper on a Trojan Horse dual parallel 18650 mech mod.

Vaping Milkman 99%vg and it's lovely and cloudy in here.

I have just build this one today in a TM RDA, single spaced 7 wraps ni200 30g claptonised with ni200 32g, 0.05 ohms, currently vaping at 450F, 50W, single slot fully open. No spitting cool, moist vape which is what I like. And massive dense cloud production.
View attachment 59355

That looks like a really really tidy build! looks great. Out of curiosity, what juice you vaping on?

0.25ohm dual fused claptons (28/34 kanthal) in a Doge x2 Competition dripper on a Trojan Horse dual parallel 18650 mech mod.

Vaping Milkman 99%vg and it's lovely and cloudy in here.

Was looking into getting one of the X2's! what do you think of it?

View attachment 59355

Almost exactly the same, although both holes open. I tried one hole after readaing your post but didn't enjoy the vape as much, also with both holes open 35w hits the mark far better for me.

Almost exactly the same, although both holes open. I tried one hole after readaing your post but didn't enjoy the vape as much, also with both holes open 35w hits the mark far better for me.

Maybe the difference is the juice why you didn't enjoy the wape with one hole. I built this and after having a ten minute vape I had to leave for work. When I get home I will try both holes open.

Was looking into getting one of the X2's! what do you think of it?

It's put my leaky Mutation X v4 into the drawer of shame. Not a big fan of three-post decks but this one is great. Massive post holes and copper in all the right places. Dual coil only but so am I so that's fine and the airflow control is so slick I almost want to use it on something less than full open.

Back
Top Bottom