What's new

What mg for sub ohming?

I normally buy 12mg for my clearomiser but since I got myself an Atlantis v2, I've found 3mg to be the best for the sub ohm tanks. The 6mg hits my throat, even with a 100% VG mix. But you can give the 6mg a try if you like.

Literally just gone to sub ohm, I was on 6 before and absolutely fine with it, but with the same 6 on sub ohm its harsher on the throat and also I can really feel it in my head! Definitely cutting down to 3 on my next order. On the plus side I'm vaping a little less because I'm getting alot more nicotine in my system from less vaping.

Literally just gone to sub ohm, I was on 6 before and absolutely fine with it, but with the same 6 on sub ohm its harsher on the throat and also I can really feel it in my head! Definitely cutting down to 3 on my next order. On the plus side I'm vaping a little less because I'm getting alot more nicotine in my system from less vaping.

I've stayed with 6 and got used to it very quickly but have mixed a few batches of 3 tonight so I'll see how different it is in a week or so.
Horses for courses though, we're all different.

Sent from wherever I am using Planet of the Vapes

jesus man 24mg will destroy you on a dripper i personally wouldnt drip anything over 6mg its means you can do abit of cloud chasing and not get niced out of your head beyond belief lol

good luck

paracetamol.

Did a coil today at .4 lower than I normally go then decided to go sit in the garden practiceing inhaling straight to lung.Decided I can't do it worth a fk lol.so I sat an blew my little clouds and now my head is bloody pounding with a nic headache.And I was only using .6 nic but I did sit and go through around 6 or 7 ml in a dripper.I'd stay low nic.

I tried 12mg in a Nano and Arctic and it was so terrible. Throat was not happy, coughing up a lung like I had hit a bong, and almost wanted to puke. About the 6mg seems to be a sweet spot for me with sub ohm'ng. Just the right amount of throat hit and can do straight to lung without feeling actual pain.

I started off at 18 nic level when I first started vaping to get me over that initial cigarette craving stage then dropped to 12 where I've been ever since.

I picked up a new mod an the Kangertech Subtank mini and using it at 18w with my usual 12mg Nic level juice just fine. Straight to lung with no coughing or bad taste

Back
Top Bottom