What's new

What juice do you like most when sub-ohming?

IrishHobo

Postman
So guys what's your favourite juice for hitting those sub ohms? I've found that I really love the refreshing nature of Snake Oil even more so now that it's been through my fogger v4 but by god does it go through it fast.

I have found that I'm not as fond of my custards now and find them getting sickly very quickly after initialy loving the change in flavour.

So cmon guys fire away, what's your favourite and least liked of you juices at sub ohms?

Stu

Premade- dunsfords liquids, any of them though narwhal can be a bit much for a morning vape xD
Manabush is very very good when you really push it! Chirichauhuahuah sun or however you spell it is my fave.

Homemade- choc cinnamon Danish
Lemon and lime
And also chocolate mixed with Apple cider
The choc cinnamon Danish is my show off juice at 90 pct vg xD

Different variations of home made Lemon Sherbet.. This week it's Menthol Raspberry Lemon Sherbert

10% Lemon sherbert
2% Raspberry
8% Menthol

The lemon sherbert seems to be yummy at any temperature.

Angry Apple by vivd (vivdvapes)

Be warned its ANGRY, but its the nicest juice I've dripped to date!

DIY 50/50 vanilla custard,butterscotch custard,chocolate orange,snake oil (actually just 7 flavours + koolada I named snake oil because I couldn't be arsed thinking up another name)coconut ice,and pretty much any of my DIY's with koolada in.All rocking at 0.22 ohms.

Snake oil or Twilight for me.
Gone off the custards too latley.

15% choco-banana flavour (I think it's called covered ape?), 85% VG and 0 nicotine. It has an excellent flavour at high temperatures. 0 nicotine so I can do some serious lung inhales and not worry about falling over after.

Back
Top Bottom