What's new

VV Cloud Chasing Noob Needs Advice

See at the minute I'm on a Spinner clone which has taken quite a battering. If this fails in future I always have the Vamo to fall back on for my all day vape. Really I'm just wanting something that I can use all day with my pro tanks and when I feel like it tinker with an RDA for some bigger clouds and flavour

Complete and utter noob here, but a well read noob, have you considered running a mechanical with a kick, you can always take the kick out when you want to tinker.

Complete and utter noob here, but a well read noob, have you considered running a mechanical with a kick, you can always take the kick out when you want to tinker.

Mate to be honest it's the first I've heard of it :)

I'm just thinking to myself now that I could probably just order another Spinner clone from FT for like £7. You guys know a lot more than me about the subject and think you may have swayed me slightly towards a mech.

Keeping in mind that I would like only to buy from UK vendors (as I dont want to wait 3 weeks on the slow boat) what would you guys recommend for a mech virgin on an extremely tight budget.

*EDIT* After taking a quick look at a kick I get that it has a potentiometer for adjusting voltage/wattage but is it limited to the voltage currently left in the battery or like other VV mods does it regulate it so you can use higher voltages? (Apologies if that is incorrect terminology)

Last edited:
Mate to be honest it's the first I've heard of it to be honest :)

I'm just thinking to myself now that I could probably just order another Spinner clone from FT for like £7. You guys know a lot more than me about the subject and think you may have swayed me slightly towards a mech.

Keeping in mind that I would like only to buy from UK vendors (as I dont want to wait 3 weeks on the slow boat) what would you guys recommend for a mech virgin on an extremely tight budget.

*EDIT* After taking a quick look at a kick I get that it has a potentiometer for adjusting voltage/wattage but is it limited to the voltage currently left in the battery or like other VV mods does it regulate it so you can use higher voltages? (Apologies if that is incorrect terminology)

Mate, have a look here. Someone pointed this out earlier in another thread. I have been on the lookout for my first mech for a while so put an order in just now. Nemesis clone, kick, 18650 & 18350 efest imr batteries, soda charger, wick & wire for £37 with free delivery.
Mechanical Mod Bundle for Electronic Cigarettes at Elegant Vapour UK

Mate, have a look here. Someone pointed this out earlier in another thread. I have been on the lookout for my first mech for a while so put an order in just now. Nemesis clone, kick, 18650 & 18350 efest imr batteries, soda charger, wick & wire for £37 with free delivery.
Mechanical Mod Bundle for Electronic Cigarettes at Elegant Vapour UK

Oh my that is quite the deal if I do say so myself. Would be very tempted to get the Fogger V4 along with what you suggested :D Would they be easy enough worked with along with the ribbon wire for a beginner? Also what size of wire should I get?

I'm sorry guys questions, questions, questions I know but hopefully some day I'll be able to pass this information on to another curious noob like myself.

Ok so you guys turned me to the dark side and I finally put in my first order for a mech this morning :D

What should arrive tomorrow -

Nemesis Clone SS
Ekowool 1mm
Kanthal Ribbon .8x.1mm
Sony VTC5
Efest 18490 1100mah
Fogger V3
Efest Soda Dual Charger

36ml of TJuice Blue Voodoo (6mg)
50ml of Charlies DareDevil Custard (6mg)

It seems like a hellllll of a lot of money but hopefully it'll be worth it :D So excited

A decent dripper (or even a bog standard protank mini) can produce acceptable 'clouds' when used with a vv/vw device like a Vamo, provided that there is enough air, a decently constructed low(ish) ohms coil,with a wick configuration capable of sustained juice supply using higher VG juices. The only restriction being the ohms limitations of the device.

A decent dripper (or even a bog standard protank mini) can produce acceptable 'clouds' when used with a vv/vw device like a Vamo, provided that there is enough air, a decently constructed low(ish) ohms coil,with a wick configuration capable of sustained juice supply using higher VG juices. The only restriction being the ohms limitations of the device.

What tipped me over the edge into mechanicals was the fact that I dropped my bloody Spinner and Mini Pro-Tank 3 off my table and broke it a few days ago. Hopefully the larger size and more simplistic devices will hold up better than the previous VV ones I've had :)

Back
Top Bottom