What's new

Upgrading advice from Subtank mini!

itsaj

Initiate
Hi guys/gals I started out with the subtank mini and the istick 50w and the subtank mini and occasionally used the Cleito but it drank too much until my battery finally gave in! I then changed for convenience size wise to the aspire plato but the battery doesn't last long enough.

Considering getting the ipower 80w but wondered what sub ohm tank is the best for flavour that would be compatible? I have looked at the Herakles though wondered if the 0.6 coils would work and heard of leaking issues. I also looked at the Blazer 200 but wasn't sure it would work well with the battery. The Smok spirals tank was another I looked at. Basically I'm looking for something that has the best taste and something that doesn't drink juice or need filling up often. I'm not looking to build my own coils but stick to factory made.

Any advice on anything above or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

crown SE1 is a nice tank that is available for around £10 at moment so a bargain to

You need to take up a combination of MTL, coil building and DIY juice.

The only clearos I know that come close to a good RTA are the Exo XL and Limitless XL, and these are among the biggest juice drinkers, and also need huge power.

crown SE1 is a nice tank that is available for around £10 at moment so a bargain to
I had heard the Crown tank was good thought wondered would it really be any better than the subtank with the 0.5ohm occ coils taste wise?
You need to take up a combination of MTL, coil building and DIY juice.

The only clearos I know that come close to a good RTA are the Exo XL and Limitless XL, and these are among the biggest juice drinkers, and also need huge power.
Really I don't want to build coils again and my liquids are good quality stuff, I hate a restricted or tight draw and prefare wide open subohm with loads of flavour not caring for the clouds or lack of them. Really I don't want a bigger mod size wise than the ipower 80w.

Thanks I suppose it's worth a tenner even to try on my friends mod, before buying the ipower. Is the taste on the Crown as good as the others I mentioned and is it thirsty?

can't comment on others as not used any of them, mainly use RDA's and RTA's but have a raffale which is same tank and coils as SE1 they just changed the top fill and a Big Baby Beast for lazy days and the crown is good flavour but no where near as thirsty as the big baby, I prefer the 0.5 coils for flavour.

If you like Subohm, and wide open airflow like you mention in one of your above posts, then you will get through quite a bit of juice.

I don't vape at very high power levels compared to some people, for example 40W is more than enough for me with dual coils, simple SS316L micro coils, and I still get through plenty of juice. With a single coil 25W is about where I vape, and still will get through a fair bit of juice.

You will have to lower the power a bit and reduce the airflow to save on juice, otherwise you will have a pretty cold vape with the airflow wide open, with a subohm build and low power.

What is it that is putting you off of building? As I always find RTA's to be better than tanks with stock coils, and also save you a fair bit of money not having to buy coils. Also you can tailor make it to suit you to be a little less thirsty.

Back
Top Bottom