What's new

two birds... one cup.

If anyone has a spare top fill cap, send it my way?
I have a v1 and a v2... v1 has never been used as I'm shit st top filling the orchid...

I've just acquired myself an orchid to try out. I only use drippers at the moment and haven't used a tank set up in a long time. My question is; as I make my own juice 100% vg, will I have to "water it down" with pg to use in the orchid?? Cheers in advance

Sent from my

My orchid arrived today, I am in love!
I'm a tank man for the most part, have 4 kayfuns in daily rotation, I do own a dripper or two but only really use them when bored and fancy blowing some clouds.
This is everything I love about vaping, all in one package, big clouds, tons of flavour and convenience of having a tank on top.
I'm so glad I ordered 2 on the off chance it lived up to the hype :D

As for wicking, I'm running some 80vg 20pg through it now and its keeping up, my home mixes that are vg heavy I tend to use AG rather than VG due to the viscosity which ahould help

I had an orchid V1 sat in a drawer for a month. I thought it looked a bit crap to be honest. How wrong I was. One day last week, I was bored and decided to coil it up and give it go. Big clouds and good flavour. I've now got the V3 and a V4 is on order from FT. My Kayfun and SquapeR are now sat in the drawer.

Curse you guys... Added a V3 clone to my cart. Seriously not wanting to wait until payday to get it! I need a change from drippers though!

Well, mines up and running. Coils at 0.7. Not sure about my wick, bit fiddly this one lol but I'm sure I'll have it perfected by the end of the week! Having to vape my 100%vg as I'm not home till mid week to make some thinner. Think this is a little too thick to flow nice, but it's getting nice clouds and sweet taste

Sent from my

Back
Top Bottom