What's new

Twisted messes clone taste crap

@yesitsme Nae worries, have to make some up for a mate anyways.

Now, where's my drill battery charger??

Hi thanks a lot been a great help. I got my a TM vaping nice now, I taken it right apart and found machine oil in the grub screws and in the center pin and got it running with a twisted 28g at 0.7 ohm, it taste really nice now and chucking so much vape out I got to open the windows lol.

My mod is running cooler to but when I up the watt to the mods limit I'm only just getting the nice sweetness from my diy custard, funny thing I'm noticing all the other flavours too as I got a custard, bavarian cream, dulce De Leche, apple pie and yellow cake mix which is really nice in the rda, I couldn't taste anything but apple pie and custard in my subtank.

I'm going for a cheap koopor 60w at the moment, I'll use that for a couple of months and probably get a decent sigelei mod, iv always wanted a sigelei not sure why just heard a lot good things about them.

Cheers.

My first box was an olde Sig 100W, rarely had her over 45W for the first couple of months. Even after the few room filling goes at 70+W still had her running at 40-50W the rest of the time.
Having the extra power was useful and think of it, whatcar is happier at 70mph? A Jag that can do easily 160 or a wee fiat that can only do 85max?
Don't stint, get the $40 Ipv 4s!!!

Yea makes sense, I'll order a kooper 60w for now to be able run my rda decently then at the end of the month get a ipv, I did see on dna vapes they got a ipv 5 on pre order and only 40 quid.

glad to hear you got it sorted in the end, i was going to say the TM rda is quite an air hog so it could have been just too damn wide if ya get my drift

The Twisted Messes is best for cloud chasers and people who like doing crazy builds. Flavours always going to be a bit of a challenge.

I'd always recommend the Kennedy, you can get relatively cheap clones and any build will give you immense flavour!

I lost the peek insulator down the sink for the TM so got a velocity mini now sitting on my smpl mod and loving it.

Back
Top Bottom