What's new

Think I might have sussed a dripper at last..

Ditch

Postman
Got my 26650 TOBH Atty clone today from Vape N Quit..

0.5 ohm build using dual coils with 0.3mm A1 Kanthal & cotton wick, on my Tesla M7, with 80VG/20PG DIY Juice..

its awesome, got through 5ml juice playing in the last couple of hours, might need to knock the flavour back a few % and drop the nic from 6mg to 3mg.. as every now and then I get a brutal hit.!!

But this thing cant be classed as a dripper, it takes squirts of juice, but squirter sounds sooo wrong :D

I'm waiting for one of these drippers to arrive to go on a mutant clone, could you upload a pic of how you've set it up please? How are the clouds? Did you have to drill it out?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Got my 26650 TOBH Atty clone today from Vape N Quit..

0.5 ohm build using dual coils with 0.3mm A1 Kanthal & cotton wick, on my Tesla M7, with 80VG/20PG DIY Juice..

its awesome, got through 5ml juice playing in the last couple of hours, might need to knock the flavour back a few % and drop the nic from 6mg to 3mg.. as every now and then I get a brutal hit.!!

But this thing cant be classed as a dripper, it takes squirts of juice, but squirter sounds sooo wrong :D

Time to add yourself to the teamsinglecoil thread in the cloud chasing sub-forum (once you take one out that is ;) )

Time to add yourself to the teamsinglecoil thread in the cloud chasing sub-forum (once you take one out that is ;) )

Cant build a single coil in the TOBH but, I do have an infinite magma that I am yet to try.. whats this thread you speak of.....?????

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I would be interested in your setup too, I have had my tobh a couple of weeks, but I don't think I am getting as much out of it as I could be. Mind you I thought I was being brave putting a 0.4 in it for #teamsinglecoil. Given the only kanthal I have is 0.3 it is a pig trying to get low on a single coil.

Back
Top Bottom