What's new

The Official "King of Cloud Contest UK" Hosted By P-Vaper

P-Vaper

Postman
The Official "King of Cloud Contest UK" (5.00PM Start)
Back To Back, 3 Judges, All Competitors Will Be Randomly Paired, ONLY 1 Vapour Production
Per Round, 5 Drops Of Liquid Per Round, Liquid Provided By Ruthless E-Juice (60VG/40PG)
● Rules: There’s Only 2 Rules, Mechanical “Tube” Mod ONLY & RDA (Dripper) ONLY
● Prizes: 1st) Brass Manhattan Mod, 2nd) 2x 120ML Ruthless E-Juice
● How To Enter: All Entrants Fill Out The Form In The Google Doc Link Below, All entrants must be submitted by 31st July 2014, For Those Who Miss Out, We Will Let The first 10 People Sign Up For The Competition On The Day ONLY.
● All Entrants Must Sign In At The P-Vaper Stand By 4PM LATEST
King Of Cloud Competitor Form

Please Download Our FULL Guide & Pricelist for the Day

Also Join Our Facebook Event:

Thanks
Amir

I was just reading this to greenoneten when my youngest came out with a classic:

him: what is a cloud chasing?
me: it's when you have to blow out the biggest cloud of vapour you can.
him: and then you have to run after your cloud?
me: erm.....no!

kids :D

Found my build, only issue is, I can't test it until vf as I need to buy special wire. ;)
Lets just say... it's gonna be a quad coil... and around 0.03/4 ohms... already shitting it xD
Anyone here a medic?

Found my build, only issue is, I can't test it until vf as I need to buy special wire. ;)
Lets just say... it's gonna be a quad coil... and around 0.03/4 ohms... already shitting it xD
Anyone here a medic?

No point me entering now :28:

Anyone here a medic?

Wouldn't you get a burned cotton taste at that wattage?

I've got a 22mm to 15mm copper reducer on my RDA instead of a top cap is that allowed?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I've got a 22mm to 15mm copper reducer on my RDA instead of a top cap is that allowed?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Can't see why not, as long as it's a mech mod and a dripper it's legal according to the rules...

Just enter for the hell of it, should be bringing a spare rda if you wanna use that? Will only be around 0.08 though...

Nope, one hit wonder ;) one hit wonder.

You did read you only get 5 drops!
I reckon at 0.03 you gonna need more than 5 drops, that's gonna be a crazy dry hit.

Someone better be recording the contest as I can't attend, can't wait to see the clouds!!

You did read you only get 5 drops!
I reckon at 0.03 you gonna need more than 5 drops, that's gonna be a crazy dry hit.

Someone better be recording the contest as I can't attend, can't wait to see the clouds!!

Check the clouds thread for a sneak 0peek

Back
Top Bottom