What's new

The Nixon rda

mrhumanfrog

Initiate
I currently have a sapor rda. I will be getting a Nixon soon (can't quite afford the Kennedy yet). Are there any negative thinks I should be aware of? Was going to get a mutation x but was told the screws strip easy so that was out.

id suggest painting your coils when juicing rather than the hap hazard dripping you can get away with on most attys just because of how the airflow is if you get juice in the air flow they can be leak city

I know right, i have a kennedy and im still over painting myself and then when it doesnt leek from my dripping the condensation coats my mods i. Juice from the airflow

May I suggest the Kennedy clone by sxk from eBay it's £20, but its a fantastic Kennedy 22 clone and comes with demon and dragon cap. The build quality is top notch and what ever RDA I buy I always go back to this, the drip well is just so big and as long as you take care of filling it up it never leaks here it is with a gremlin cap I purchased separately on my cricket, my Nixon V2 is sat in the drawer as I like big juice wells.
IMG_20160121_141457.jpg

Back
Top Bottom