What's new

The new Aspire Triton Sub Ohm tank

Just spotted this on Youtube and thought a few of you may be interested.

I think this thing looks WAY nicer than the Kangertech and I really like the way that you refill this.

Will be interesting to see how much it'll be when released...I'm guessing around the £30 mark....take my money! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
could have been a winner for me....but, the tank capacity in a low ohm tank is a deal breaker for me, and running a .2ohm head in a tank with only 3.5ml tank will mean filling it up 3 or 4 times a day.....

I wonder how much better than the atlantis this will be? Using same coils? I prefer my sub tank mini...... just my opinion though.

could have been a winner for me....but, the tank capacity in a low ohm tank is a deal breaker for me, and running a .2ohm head in a tank with only 3.5ml tank will mean filling it up 3 or 4 times a day.....

Got to agree with that. Unless you're sat at home...refilling your tank constantly is a pain in the backside.

I wonder how much better than the atlantis this will be? Using same coils? I prefer my sub tank mini...... just my opinion though.

I think this may appeal to those who don't own a sub tank mini yet. If you already have one, it's probably wise to stick with what you already have :)

I feel the exact same way about this. Capacity with a low ohm coil just wont work for me. I've just got myself a Subtank Plus to do me all day at work. Will be given this a miss, but it's definitely a very appealing tank.

I think this may appeal to those who don't own a sub tank mini yet. If you already have one, it's probably wise to stick with what you already have :)
I have a sub tank mini and atlantis, the kanger coils are much better than the atlantis coils imo...... I think aspire have to improve their coil design before they will be able to match the kanger occ.

my subtank mini has had a baby today

the One tank has arrived and uses the same OCC coils.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 51
Back
Top Bottom