What's new

#teamsinglecoil

I want to have a go. Here is what I wrapped up tonight. Twisted 24 gauge 4/5 wrap in a mephisto. http://imgur.com/Uf4QECI I will post a video tomorrow.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Well I might have a delivery tomorrow or Wednesday and I am off work so I am going to have a proper go if my wire turns up. This stuff is weirdly fascinating :D

Yea i'm waiting on Mr. Postie tomorrow too, should get my ceramic tweezers, and ohms reader/ build deck which should help with these low builds.
Ordered a dremel to twist some wires up too, plan on 24g royal wire / 0.5m ribbon wire should be interesting

Wound up a single coil @ 0.14 ohms last night,primed the wick with pure VG,took a massive draw & promptly coughed up both lungs. :(

Once I'd ceased coughing,even my smoothest 50/50 DIY juice(strawberry)made me cough,so rather than get angry due to lack of nicotine,I went to bed.

Today,my first vape of the day felt like inhaling barbed wire & my throat is feeling somewhat tender so yet again,I'm out on cloud chasing for a while :(:nothingtoadd::doh::frustratedcomputer:

my ohm's checker and Plume Veil clone arrived just built a 0.21 single coil single wire on it an hehehe awesome

Before I takeva drill to this vertex clone......

How do we stand on twisted parrallel coils? I suspect I may break the .14 barrier as a twisted .5 micro coil came in at .28ohm. :)

On a separate note, I like the vertex, I'm going to try and get an original I think :)

I cannot guarantee that will honestly be the case at this juncture.

That being said. I dropped some 70/30pg/vg lemon and lime on the single twisted micro coil thats already in there. I must say, I'm reluctant to pull this build before I've spent some time with it lol.

Back
Top Bottom