What's new

Sub Ohming 18650's

What are the best batteries in everyone opinions for sub Ohming? I've always tended to sway towards Sony and planned on buying some vtc4's but alot of people highly rate Samsung 25r's which has thrown me abit.
I don't plan on doing stupid low builds like 0.01 but somewhere around 1.5 maybe down to 0.08 but that's as low as im looking to go say if I use nichrome.
Cheers in advance guys :)

I would go with the samsung 25r's I have a vtc4 and vtc5 which are genuine but they're about a year old so yeah but I have 3 samsung 25r's and I really like them vtc's are slightly better but as others have said you will find it very hard to find genuine ones people may dissagree but don't get any of the chinesse ones like efest as they lie about their amp ratings and are basically re-wrap rejects from various manufacters.

Worth a mention but as far as i am aware ecoluxshop on ebay is trusted by members on this site. I bought 4 sony vct4s based on this. He also sells vct5s but they aint cheap :)

Personally I wouldn't touch the sony's unless I was convinced they were genuine, got 12 25r's which is all I use now, never buy the cheapest I can find, dunno if I'm over cautious but rather be safer than sorry, I dunno

I don't care who's selling them, I'm not buying VTC5s. There's plenty of alternatives that are cracking cells I just don't see the point in taking the risk. To my mind they're either dodgy or old.

Just got a snow wolf and checked out the batteries on eBay by torchy. There seems to be a few different 25r types he sells can anyone advise which ones I should get?

Samsung 25r's or lg he2's don't buy any batterys from brands made especially for vaping like aspire or sigelei

Can't go wrong with Samsung or LG, assuming you get genuine ones obviously.

As stated by others, genuine VTCs are hard to get and even if genuine are going to be old so I'm not even sure I'd trust a genuine one at this point.

Going against what was said above me, Aspires ICRs are not only highly rated from the reviews I'v seen but after actual testing of their output as far as wattage range and amps etc, perform as near as makes no difference, as good as VTCs and a little better than 25r's at higher wattages. The only difference is the ICRs have slightly less mah.

Personally, I use 25r's and can't fault them.

Back
Top Bottom