What's new

Spending £10.00 on liquid a day, please help!!

15ml is not to much if that's what you like but as @scrumpox says can be as cheap as you make it, no excuses

15ml a day is pretty extreme. I get through 3ml max.

A lot of stuff to do with vaping has become 'common sense' with very little basis. Try upping your nic. Of all the stuff in ejuice, nicotine is likely the least harmful. Dripping 12-16mg max vg at low ohms isn't at all throat-ripping, for me at least,
Dripping anything over 6mg blows my head off lol

Dripping anything over 6mg blows my head off lol

Do you mean it makes you feel a bit dizzy or that the throat hit is too much? Because I've experienced dizziness (dripping 24mg) but never the throat thing some people mention. If you find the maximum level of nic that doesn't make you dizzy, you'll vape less ml, in my experience. It satiates your need but minimises the total amount of juice imbibed. And that's a decent base-point for you to aim to lower your nic levels from, if that's your aim.

Just my opinion.

It always disappoints me when a vaper says I can't do this and can't do that ... can't make my own coils, can't make my own juice ... why can't you? What's holding you back from even trying?
How about no feeling in my middle finger on my right hand.. It that a good enough reason??
No need to be a dick, just because you and many others find it easy to do don't mean it is for everyone

Attachments

• 1448066597072.jpg
    1448066597072.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 153
I find I cough big time with higher Nic, only way I can handle higher Nic is if I have a higher ohm build, more restricted airflow and less wattage but that's not my ideal vape. My daily vape is around 40watt and I normally drip between 40-90watt. I've recently dropped my Nic to 3mg if brought and diy I'm making 4ml

How about no feeling in my middle finger on my right hand.. It that a good enough reason??
No need to be a dick, just because you and many others find it easy to do don't mean it is for everyone
Each to there own and I don't think he was being a dick, check out a vid on YouTube for the coil master kit. It is designed for people who struggle or who can't do because of reasons such as your own. They basically do it for you then just fit coils. I think it was just frustration that some people don't think they can do, not personal[emoji1]

Each to there own and I don't think he was being a dick, check out a vid on YouTube for the coil master kit. It is designed for people who struggle or who can't do because of reasons such as your own. They basically do it for you then just fit coils. I think it was just frustration that some people don't think they can do, not personal[emoji1]
Fitting the coils is my biggest problem. It sucks when you keep dropping the damm thing :18:
I use one of these
http://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/helping...46-1000?gclid=CIa_n6eooMkCFSUewwodIM8A1QMakes
It easier but its still a pain in backside

I see, it must be hard for you. Do you try resting the coil on a screw driver while fitting. We may not have all the answers but we will all try and help. I don't have issue with my hands so can't say I understand but I get the idea as I've got a nasty knee injury and it's surprising what we take for granted.

I see, it must be hard for you. Do you try resting the coil on a screw driver while fitting. We may not have all the answers but we will all try and help. I don't have issue with my hands so can't say I understand but I get the idea as I've got a nasty knee injury and it's surprising what we take for granted.

Wrapping: Just stick drill bit in the clamps lol
Fitting :Atty base in one clamp rest screw driver push coil legs in screw down.
Thankfully I have the MRS lending me a hand when needed but even a basic wrap around a drill bit is way to fiddly for me and not worth the time and effort needed.

Wrapping: Just stick drill bit in the clamps lol
Fitting :Atty base in one clamp rest screw driver push coil legs in screw down.
Thankfully I have the MRS lending me a hand when needed but even a basic wrap around a drill bit is way to fiddly for me and not worth the time and effort needed.
Fair comment, and like I said don't think any1 meant to offend you.

Back
Top Bottom