Vape Club
What's new

Show us/me your CLOOOUDS

Raguri

Nutter!
Right then guys, we have a coil thread, and a vape mail thread, and every other thread we need.
But, we have no cloud thread.
So. This... This is the cloud thread.

So, show everyone your finest clouds and rejoice in the lunacy presented to you.

I shall start with a rather weak effort (50/50 juice)...

http://youtu.be/Prh-0bDMAuI

Smoore
Quite impressive that mate, looks like I'll have to get that igo w3 out I got for crimbo , the thing scares me with all them posts but it will not beat me, well not again anyway lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

not really set up as its only single coil at around 1.1 ohm but still here we are

Last edited by a moderator:
AcmeFog
Sigh,you must have a fecking camera trained on my house Raguri,cuz you only ever post this kind of thread just as my batteries die/I run out of dripper juice etc.

Fortunately for me,I can mix a fresh batch in about 20 mins,by which time everyone will be asleep(you included no doubt)so I'll just leave the mixing for now,& do it once I've read a few of the new posts as I've been out all day & fell asleep trying to catch up earlier :P

Quite impressive that mate, looks like I'll have to get that igo w3 out I got for crimbo , the thing scares me with all them posts but it will not beat me, well not again anyway lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I shouldn't tell you that was my inspiration for this thread... should be getting mine tomorrow ;)

not really set up as its only single coil at around 1.1 ohm but still here we are
Not bad at all for a single coil! :D

Innokin
Vape Green
Raguri The insulator for the centre-post is now a puddle of "whatever it's made of" across the bottom of the juice well.The 3 posts are looking /I\ <-----similar to that,which added to the mis-shapen top cap means it is pretty much buggered,some of it my fault,some of it because it is such a crap design,some of it because it is made in China and had sat in a store-room so long the O rings were "welded" to the top cap and I had to use mole-grips+huge pliers to separate them which did the O rings no good,dented the cap,bent the top cap out of shape etc etc etc.

Despite an intensive search of all pockets/paths/vehicle I was in,the £20 hasn't revealed itself so I'm in a massive sulk now until late Sunday which is when the GF has intimated that I will be able to order a new dripper. :soupset:

@raguri the insulator for the centre-post is now a puddle of "whatever it's made of" across the bottom of the juice well.the 3 posts are looking /i\ <-----similar to that,which added to the mis-shapen top cap means it is pretty much buggered,some of it my fault,some of it because it is such a crap design,some of it because it is made in china and had sat in a store-room so long the o rings were "welded" to the top cap and i had to use mole-grips+huge pliers to separate them which did the o rings no good,dented the cap,bent the top cap out of shape etc etc etc.

Despite an intensive search of all pockets/paths/vehicle i was in,the £20 hasn't revealed itself so i'm in a massive sulk now until late sunday which is when the gf has intimated that i will be able to order a new dripper. :soupset:

how the hell did you melt an insulator!?

Elux
Easily,I was testing out the lowest resistance I could safely get the coils before shit started occurring to the batteries/mech,there was no juice/wick to cool it and I guess the insulator is made of "no-delrin/silicon in this product" type material,I only noticed the puddle when I unscrewed the dripper from the mech & wondered where the puddle of juice had come from in the 510 connector.Next time I replace the wicks,I'll try & get a macro shot of the remains of the insulator,by which time I'll hopefully own a new shiny dripper.As I said,it still works...just leaks juice/air in through places it shouldn't so the clouds are reduced.

This device was a really shit design.It originally had the air holes right below the drip tip so I used the air control ring to close off these,and drilled new holes next to the coils.It has been used for many experiments(as I wasn't intending to get keen on dripping)and been launched at walls in frustration as the post holes are an utter bastard to hit with the wires and once you get the bloody wire threaded,the little allen-headed screws will slice straight through the wires if you tighten them down a molecules weight hard.(told you I suffered mental issues,my temper has no fuse,its either on/off)

Back
Top Bottom