What's new

RDA, airflow, VG/PG, lung inhale questions..?

Once I start to go below 0.25ohms anything stronger than 6mg makes my throat want to cry. Even with dual 2.5mm air holes it's still too much.

If I can find it, will take video evidence of 24mg later on tonight xD

Out of curiosity, I just found a 50/50 18mg juice I have and tried it on my Omega (2.5mm air holes, 0.2ohm dual parallel coil build).

I think I need to have a lie down.

:puke:

Hey Ditch I'm currently running an omega on with a single .4ohm paralell coil. It's a good all rounder for me. Big, dense clouds, great flavour and not too much heat. Really nice. Might be worth a try for you. The omega clones are pretty cheap.

Drip. Vape. Cloud. REPEAT!

I'm running the same build. robisROYAL
It is a very nice build for my needs. Heat, but not too much, vapor and flavor are good. I did try it a bit lower with 26awg but it was a bit much for me in the heat department.

Gonna rebuild one of my RDA's and try again right now lol, with zero nic 80VG/20PG juice, but will aim for about 1ohm..

Lotus.. Patriot.. or Igo W3..?

Can anybody recommend where to get a decent attie resistance meter from I have had 2 from FT and both died... at least I have a use for the Vamo V5 at the moment ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Gonna rebuild one of my RDA's and try again right now lol, with zero nic 80VG/20PG juice, but will aim for about 1ohm..

Lotus.. Patriot.. or Igo W3..?

Can anybody recommend where to get a decent attie resistance meter from I have had 2 from FT and both died... at least I have a use for the Vamo V5 at the moment ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Angelfire mods... best I've used.

Out of what you listed go for the patriot. I'd definetly be aiming for .4-.6 if you're on a mech n want some decent flavour though. IMO. Here here BucketMod

Drip. Vape. Cloud. REPEAT!

Back
Top Bottom