What's new

RDA, airflow, VG/PG, lung inhale questions..?

View attachment 28952

Not the best pic, but that's a setup that works really well in my omega. It comes in at about .7, and it pumps out the clouds and flavor.

I find my omega no matter what set up i use a very harsh hit. Just don't get on with it. On my trident and atomic I can run super low and find the taste and vapour cloud both very good. On my carvella and dimmis dream ihad to make the holes a bit wider and find they both work better at 0.7 - 1.0 ohm, either way as in previous posts make sure your air holes are across the coils, and only use juice that is 0mg - 3mg and 70/30 as then your throat does not get destroyed. I only ever lung hit and use these mixes.

Last edited:
Just ordered myself a Magma from FT, like the look of that one..

Think I am gonna put my Maraxus and Lotus RDA's (x2) in the classies..

I will be gentle with it lol..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Just tried some 12mg 70/30 VG/PG Berry Kick from EcigBase and although it tastes absolutely delicious and is kicking huge clouds at 0.4ohms it certainly has a "kick" like it states on the bottle lol Ran out of 6mg juice today and due to all the bloody marching here in NI yesterday and today and the bank holiday on Monday looks like it will have to do until Tuesday. What mg do you guys rock when sub ohming?

Also thinking about the Magma due to it's huge juice wells. Would be a lot handier when you're out and about.

Just tried some 12mg 70/30 VG/PG Berry Kick from EcigBase and although it tastes absolutely delicious and is kicking huge clouds at 0.4ohms it certainly has a "kick" like it states on the bottle lol Ran out of 6mg juice today and due to all the bloody marching here in NI yesterday and today and the bank holiday on Monday looks like it will have to do until Tuesday. What mg do you guys rock when sub ohming?

Also thinking about the Magma due to it's huge juice wells. Would be a lot handier when you're out and about.

0.07ohms anywhere between 6 and 20 xD

I'd be assed out, blowing clouds of 20mg
Not to mention possibly staining my undies.

I'd be assed out, blowing clouds of 20mg
Not to mention possibly staining my undies.

I have dripped 36mg on that set up before which I could juuuust about handle but it hurt like a mother Bitch. But 20mg is just the right amount of pain ;)

I have dripped 36mg on that set up before which I could juuuust about handle but it hurt like a mother Bitch. But 20mg is just the right amount of pain ;)

That's nuts mate! I'm waiting for some 3mg juice from 8bit to come next week, just wish I could go lower with the snake oil too.

Back
Top Bottom