What's new

Raguri you're mental

Still few comments about our massive airflow that will cool the vapour thus avoiding the cytotoxins I believe. Whichever, it's our choice to build sub-ohm s(as mentioned earlier)and if it is killing me then I will die happy knowing that I've got 1 over on the government by depriving them of a mountain of tax income:D

posted by an unauthorised idiot :P

This has turned into my new favourite thread lol in the south of ireland in a tiny wee village and finally found some internets to catch up here lol

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Right so I've been messing around rather happily with RBA's for a wee while now and I've been absolutely loving it. Having never dipped below 0.2ohms (roughly) I've been thinking the clouds I've been blowing have been mighty big, until I started reading some of your threads Raguri and to be honest I think you've started something beautiful/dangerous when it comes to my vaping habits.

I'm not long home and decided today is the day, super sub ohm or whatever malarky, it's time. What I've ended up with is 28 gauge kanthal... twisted... in parallel... dual coil... 0.1ohm.

Dear jesus I've never had anything like it in my life. The super dense, hot, almost sticky vape coming from my Stillare vaping Super Space Pirate @3mg/70%VG is unbelievable. 1-2 second inhales for the time being as I dont think I have the airflow to allow anything longer but christ this is amazing.

So far in the past 30 minutes after multiple checks there are thankfully no hot spots/legs, overheating connections, battery is nice and cool (VTC5) and thanks to an acrylic drip tip from a Stingray no burnt lips :D

Pictures incoming in the morning but for the time being, thank you for the vast amounts of information and advice you've given on the forum. If it weren't for you I wouldn't have felt nearly as confident doing the build I currently have and probably would never have done it in the first place which would be a shame as it's a beauty.

Stu

If it wasn't for Raguri, I wouldn't have a face and no teeth. I know people biff on about low ohms, but done correctly it is fine in my book.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Raguri told you id grass! You bastard Kanthal hurts when it whips out your teeth and slaps you spinning on a drill

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Raguri told you id grass! You bastard Kanthal hurts when it whips out your teeth and slaps you spinning on a drill

Yes. Yes it does. Hence why I didn't tell you to use your bloody teeth!

Yes. Yes it does. Hence why I didn't tell you to use your bloody teeth!

You didn't tell me not too ;-)

I knew it was a bad idea the second I did it, I was impatient and couldn't find pliers lol

Lets all blame Sam,for advising us to twist kanthal,for advising us to use as thick as possible wire & just because...

Has common-sense departed from the entire human race since de jay started posting his scary videos?

Ignore me please guys,I have just burst a fucking abscess on my gum & now I've got a raging toothache(which is also Sams fault) :D

But we all love him...

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom