What's new

Raguri you're mental

I wonder how many other fathers are crap enough to discuss their daughter's ritual cherry taking?

Comparison of the Cytotoxic Potential of Cigarette Smoke and Electronic Cigarette Vapour Extract on Cultured Myocardial Cells

from the data the impression i get is that even at 4.5V only some flavours were generating cyctotoxins.
cinnamon was a bad one.
Green Apple (my favourite funnily enough) @ 100% dilution did cause 30% reduction in the viable (healthy) cells left
i don't think anyone smokes liquids with the flavourings at that concentration more like 20% and at 20% there was no real effect on the viability of the cells even at 4.5V considering us using mech mods only output 4.2V I think this is almost verging on scaremongering...

just my 2p

from the discussion on that paper:

"The main findings were that four out of 20 EC samples were cytotoxic on cultured myocardial cells, with most (but not all) tobacco-produced samples showing the lowest cell survival rate. Although samples of vapour produced with high voltage were not cytotoxic, cell viability was reduced compared to vapour produced with regular voltage. Overall, CS was significantly more cytotoxic, with toxicity observed even when CS extract was diluted to 12.5% of original concentration."

also they were using a 510 atomiser, so at higher voltage that's going to get a lot hotter than an RDA with lots of airflow

Last edited:
This is strictly my own personal observation.

I worked for Intel (the chip manufacturer) for years. Some of the gasses and radiations used there are dodgy at best. I've also been an engineer for years where the environment is fume-laden. Plus I was a smoker for years.

Every weekend I'll down a litre bottle of whisky at home. I did more than my fair share of recreational drugs in the past 20 years and although I don't do them very often now, I still haven't closed that particular door. Sub-ohming is a chance I'm willing to take.

And here's a fun fact. Got a new computer? Got some new electronic gadgetry? Awesome! Did you know that the electronics inside them "gas-off" things like arsenic and benzine (and a whole lot more)? Yeah they do! For up to a year from new, too. Sure, it's only trace amounts, right? Well sure, but have a look at all of the electronics you're surrounded by at one time that are switched on.

My take on life? We're all going to die. It's as important as being born. Just enjoy it while you can.

Again, this is strictly my observation and I'm not trying to put it onto anyone else.

My take on life? We're all going to die. It's as important as being born. Just enjoy it while you can.

That was me until I wanted to live to see my grandkids.

Unless one of them is spawned by Rags, in which case kill me now.

Or pragmatic to know that it will be taken eventually ;)

28-fingers-in-ears.jpg

Back
Top Bottom