What's new

Pick a dripper (fasttech thread)

Looking for a dripper that will provide some reasonable airflow and posthole sizes for a person who is interested in learning to cloudchase. Here is the problem, it has to be CHEAP.

I have come up with a short list but would like your opinions on each of the possible options. Feel free to make additional suggestions, but if it costs more than $10.11 on Fasttech it is out of the price range.

1855700-4-thumb.jpg

$10.11 Mutation X Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel / 22mm dia. at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

1716603-5-thumb.jpg

$10.08 Tobh Atty V2 Style Rebuildable Dripping Atomzier - 1:1 clone / stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

1815404-10-thumb.jpg

$8.73 Tugboat Style Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

1836403-7-thumb.jpg

$8.54 Tugboat Style Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - aluminum + stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

1861903-6-thumb.jpg

$8.39 Tobh Atty V2 Style Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel / 21.7mm Dia. at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

1720302-7-thumb.jpg

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1720302

1447805-1-thumb.jpg

http://www.fasttech.com/product/1447805

All comments welcome, feel free to laugh hysterically at the idea of me advising someone on products to cloud-chase with. Oh and just for my own pride I didn't pick #7

http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10011963/2045801-airek-style-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer

My fav rda atm insane air flow great for clouds and cheap :-D

I have this Mutation X v1 it's chucking the clouds with a 0.11 Ohm build in. 3 pulls and my front room becomes stupidly hazy. Works out to be about £6 from FT.

tobh v2 for me bought one from uk vendor then two more from ft
thinking about a ft derringer next time I make an order.

tobh v2 for me bought one from uk vendor then two more from ft
thinking about a ft derringer next time I make an order.

Just built a Derringer tonight, you have to move the coils up quite high to meet the airflow and the postholes aint' that big. I was struggling with .4mm twisted coils in it, so backed off to .3mm straight wire. Also, without some sort of chuff cap/expansion you're not gonna get the room for the build or the vapour. The Tobh is massive compared to it. Great thing about the Derringer is the juice capacity for the size, its just awesome!

Just built a Derringer tonight, you have to move the coils up quite high to meet the airflow and the postholes aint' that big. I was struggling with .4mm twisted coils in it, so backed off to .3mm straight wire. Also, without some sort of chuff cap/expansion you're not gonna get the room for the build or the vapour. The Tobh is massive compared to it. Great thing about the Derringer is the juice capacity for the size, its just awesome!

most of what I build are 0.8 to1 ohm coils so I am sure the postholes would be fine.
My interest in it is mainly for out and about when using 4nine in 18350 mode so the apeal is the small size.
My only likely builds are 0.2 twisted or 0.3 straight.
So still interested.I am easy pleased.Hell,I even like the igo-l,the only person that still mentions them.

most of what I build are 0.8 to1 ohm coils so I am sure the postholes would be fine.
My interest in it is mainly for out and about when using 4nine in 18350 mode so the apeal is the small size.
My only likely builds are 0.2 twisted or 0.3 straight.
So still interested.I am easy pleased.Hell,I even like the igo-l,the only person that still mentions them.

I own a Tobh, an IgoL and a Derringer. The airflow on the derringer wide open is massive even compared to the tobh, but the airflow control on the derringer is quite effective so unlike the tobh it can be turned down effectively.

The weakest point of my derringer is the topcap (I have an early clone) it tends to fall off in my pocket from time to time which my 1:1 tobh never does, and it can be a little more leaky. However the dinkyness is awesome

I own a Tobh, an IgoL and a Derringer. The airflow on the derringer wide open is massive even compared to the tobh, but the airflow control on the derringer is quite effective so unlike the tobh it can be turned down effectively.

The weakest point of my derringer is the topcap (I have an early clone) it tends to fall off in my pocket from time to time which my 1:1 tobh never does, and it can be a little more leaky. However the dinkyness is awesome

Try a slightly bigger oring

The loose cap would put me off more than the small post holes so thanks for that.
There are a few to choose from now so I will bear that in mind when I do my final pre purchase research.

Back
Top Bottom