What's new

OWW! Another lesson learned (not a battery/safety thread)...

RS250-Squid

Postman
Just went to make big clouds, and instead, made my throat feel like it was on fire!
Dry hit on a 0.4 coil. NOT my finest moment in vaping, in fact it made my eyes water!

Just went to make big clouds, and instead, made my throat feel like it was on fire!
Dry hit on a 0.4 coil. NOT my finest moment in vaping, in fact it made my eyes water!

We have all done it . Not nice LOL

Yup. Did it on my fogger t'other night. Bleugh. Turns out I'd tightened the chimney on too tight. Lost half a tank fixing it. Lesson learned.

Just be glad you've not forgotten to put the cap on your Atty and fired it... had 2 close calls now of putting it near my mouth without the cap (I get distracted easily) and then realising before hitting the fire button..

Had a dry hit at 0.15ohm before on my Tobh.

In a total moment of stupidity I rewicked the Tobh, stuck a freshly charged battery in and forgot to add the key ingredient, juice. 118w dry hit. Like sucking a fart out of Satan's arsehole.

Done this as I have been playing around with builds on the Dark Horse. Dry hit on a 0.2 at 90watt. I almost died :-( lol

Bringing up an old thread, but for the sake of a dry hit story, why not?? So anyways I was hanging out at my usual shop and another regular walked in to show off his new IPV3, and we did the usual "heyyyy" greeting mixed with casually poking at him for always drooling. He set down his box to look at something and one of the workers turned the watts all the way up on the box and hit it, just to see if he could. Now obviously a healthy hit at max wattage dried out the cotton, but this was all unknown to the owner of the box. Who then stepped forward and attempted to take a nice healthy hit himself, still at max wattage, and on bone dry cotton. This dry hit was one for the books, ladies and gents. Imagine a bulldog on a hot summer day after he lapped up a gallon of water. That was ALMOST as much drool and headshaking that the guy had going on. His words after the dry hit were, and I quote, "That dry hit literally made me retarded for a couple minutes, man. Sh*t sent me into another dimension".
And that's curtain. But honestly, after seeing that, I want to see someone take a dry hit on a God box, or something with comparable power.

Bringing up an old thread, but for the sake of a dry hit story, why not?? So anyways I was hanging out at my usual shop and another regular walked in to show off his new IPV3, and we did the usual "heyyyy" greeting mixed with casually poking at him for always drooling. He set down his box to look at something and one of the workers turned the watts all the way up on the box and hit it, just to see if he could. Now obviously a healthy hit at max wattage dried out the cotton, but this was all unknown to the owner of the box. Who then stepped forward and attempted to take a nice healthy hit himself, still at max wattage, and on bone dry cotton. This dry hit was one for the books, ladies and gents. Imagine a bulldog on a hot summer day after he lapped up a gallon of water. That was ALMOST as much drool and headshaking that the guy had going on. His words after the dry hit were, and I quote, "That dry hit literally made me retarded for a couple minutes, man. Sh*t sent me into another dimension".
And that's curtain. But honestly, after seeing that, I want to see someone take a dry hit on a God box, or something with comparable power.

Damn, thats some kind of funny. Worst i've done is load up my dripper with concentrate instead of mix :blondmoment:

Back
Top Bottom